Episode 2 : Doing some school errands

Awww Man, stupid books!

A/N: New Chapter!!

After school was finally over, Naruto decided to head to the shopping complex to buy the rest of his school books. Well, Naruto was always the last one to get everything, so that explains a lot.

"Yeah, I'll tag along so you won't get lost" Kiba smiled evilly to annoy Naruto.

Eventually Kiba and Hinata tagged along since the others were busy or had already bought the stuff they were suggested to.

They left as soon as they waved goodbye by the school gate and decided to walk it instead of catching the bus which was a bad idea since Kiba and Naruto were fighting again.

Hinata sigh, she was used to their behavior because they never agree on anything, even if they did one of them would try find something to not to agree with each so they can argue again.

From school to the shopping complex it was about a 20 minute walk and they were almost there now.

Hinata heard someone calling her name and she stopped, turned around to see who was calling her name. She saw the red head girl from earlier walking towards her, waving at her while Naruto and Kiba turned around and were surprised to see her.

She caught up with them and smiled at the guys but turned her attention to Hinata,she hugged her which made the guys wonder how Hinata knows her.

"I finally caught up with you, Hinata. Neji told me to give you this because you forgot them this morning." Kazumi said as she handed her a set of keys with a keychain of a little kitty face.

"T-Thank you Kazumi" Hinata said as she bowed a little.

"No need to thank me" she smiled at Hinata. "Going shopping?"

Hinata nodded "With my friends Naruto & Kiba"

Naruto and Kiba were very careful paying attention to what wasgoing on but they looked away as she looked at them. Until Naruto looked back at her and grinned like an idiot.

"Why don't you tag along?!"

"Me?" she said pointing at herself.

"Yes, please join us Kazumi." Hinata said agreeing with Naruto's idea.

Kiba just grinned as he put his hands behind his head and waited for an answer so they could continue to walk.

"Well I can since it's still early...Ok I'll come" She said and walked beside Hinata following Naruto and Kiba.

"I am Kiba by the way" Kiba introduced himself as he raised a hand to show who he is.

"And I'm Naruto Uzumaki! And Im the coolest from the group" Naruto said turning around grinning and continued to walk backwards now.

Kiba hit him on the head so Naruto could stop bluffing about himself.

"Get over you self"