Episode 1: Freshmen Year, here we come.

Not all people are what you think, so don't ever let their appearance fool you.

Naruto groaned as he stared at his timetable.

Monday:

Math: 8.30am –  9.30am  – Kakashi Hatake

Physics: 9.30am – 10.30am - Kakashi Hatake

Break: 10.30 – 11.00am

English: 11.00am – 12.00pm  - Anko Mitarashi

English: 12.00pm – 1.00pm - Anko Mitarashi

Break: 1.00pm – 1.30pm

Japanese: 1.30pm - 2.30pm -Iruka Umino

Physics: 2.30pm – 3.30pm -  Kakashi Hatake

Mondays were the worst for Naruto for 2 reasons: reason number 1: It was a boring day and one of the longest timetable and reason number 2: Because it is Monday, meaning the weekend ended.

He was already sitting at the back of his first class next to Shikamaru and Choiji, looking out at the window waiting impatient. Naruto was waiting for the first lesson to start which was one of his worst subjects: Math. Well you could say Naruto didn't do well on any subjects except for Gym.

The classroom door slid open and in came a young man with silver hair. He was already 10 minutes late for his first lesson on a Monday morning.

His lower part of his face was hidden with a scarf and he walked towards the white board to write.

He looked the type he'll show up late and to make it worse they had almost most of the lessons with him today.

The Joy.

This was his first year at a new school and he ended up being in the same class as Sasuke Uchiha.

Luckily he knew the other students from the previous school. There was Hinata sitting in the front and next to her was Shino. Behind them were Sakura and Ino  sitting next to each Sasuke's side and Sai was sitting at the far right at the back.

'What do they see in him? Pff..Im cooler than him' Naruto thought as he leaned back on his chair and looked at what the teacher was writing.

Whatever he was writing, Naruto didn't understood a thing because he hated this subject with passion that he never bothered reading the notes or do his homework.

Kakashi was already writing Math problems to start working. He was a man of a few words during the lessson as Naruto discovered the past 3 days.

Slowly but somehow the first 2 lesson passed by and lunch break was here. The class all left the room to go hang out with their new friends or try to fit in, in this new school which was new to them all.

Naruto casually walked towards a table to sit down whilst Chouji went to buy some food, Shikamaru followed Naruto to the table and sat down.

"This is troublesome, all the students looking at us like we're aliens." Shikamaru sighed.