Episode 7: At the Hospital

Episode 7: At the hospital

..::Nurses, Doctors...this place gets my knees weak!::..

Tara:

After drama activity, I had gone straight to my dance lesson. I loved dancing so much, it was my passion. I was interested in continuing my studies on it but it wasn't my first preference. I had other plans for my future.

After an hour or so, my lesson ended, feeling all tired but on the other hand I was satisfied with my dance today because next week, our teacher was going to select 3 students to compete in the next dance competition that was held twice in a year. I was so excited to be picked for this competition because whoever wins the main competition will have a chance to participate in some dance lesson by a popular dancer.

I took out my phone and to my horror; there were a lot of missed calls from my friends. Then there was a message from Kazumi:

Sasori's in hospital. Nothing too serious to be worried. See you x x

"Oh my God..." I blurted out to no one. I quickly headed outside and ran to the hospital by foot. It was a 10 minutes away by foot and there was no time to wait for a taxi.

Kazumi:

"It's just a broken hand, you guys. What's the fuss in calling everyone!?" Sasori groaned in pain.

"It's only Tara we've been trying to reach!" I showed him my cell phone to see who I was texting.

Sasori sighed and leaned back against the bed board.  My cell phone rang which was Tara who was calling me. So, I went to get her knowing her, it would take her more time to find the room.

"Thank God your friend got you here, Mr Sasori." The nurse said smiling at him.

The guys all looked at each other, then at Itachi who was leaned back against the wall a bit far away from them with his arms crossed.

"Yeah. Thanks to him..."muttered Yuki.

"Cut him some slack, Yuki. At least he helped Sasori" Deidara whispered to Yuki.

"Sasori! What happened!?" Tara said loudly.

"Oh boy, here we go again."

"What do you mean?! I was so worried, I ran here and this is how you greet...me?" she said but as soon as she looked at the other corner she saw Itachi.

Itachi looked kind of uncomfortable, now that Tara showed up; it was enough that Yuki and Deidara were here too. I quickly walked back next to Sasori, while the nurse gave us a look because there were a lot of people now in the same room or maybe she didn't like the female company ones.

"What are you doing here?" Tara said glaring at Itachi.

"Helping a friend" He replied looking at her.

You could feel there was tension between them; I mean who could blame her after what happened 2 years ago.