Getting them back

" Robyn wait!"

" Cyber they're in trouble they need us now!"

" What about the bunny!?"

"Stay here with it then. I'm leaving!"

"Rob- ugh whatever."

She stayed and looked after it. She fed it a few times but it didn't move once.

"What are you doing?" she said to it.

" AHH!"

Where Robyn went.....

She was sprinting as she was was looking at her communicator to track the other titans. She had finally arrived. Not out of breath but a bit tired. She had entered the strange building. She ran into it. It had three hallways one strait, left , and right. She stopped in her tracks when she saw the strange looking room.

"BEAST GIRL!? RAVE!? ROBYN!? CYBER!? HELP!!!!"

"Sunstar! Where are you!?"

" In here Robyn!"

" AHHH DUDES!?"

"Beast girl!"

" In here!"

She looked left and right they were all on different sides

" AHH LET ME GO! Azreath metreon zintho(BANG) OW!"

"Rave!"

" ROBYN HELP!" everyone yelled at once.

A strange man appeared looked at Robyn. He was in black. Black jacket, black hat. You couldn't see his face , just big cat-eyed man.

" Robyn, Robyn , Robyn. We finally meet."

" Who are you? And what are you doing to my friends?"

" Nothing. Yet. "

" Yet?"

" Yes Robyn yet."

" What are you gunna do? So help me if you hurt them-"

" Relax little girl, I am here to make a deal with you."

" What deal?" she asked with her eyes squinting.

"I have been working as a scientist for 13 long years. I have been studying supernatural things in people , and also aliens like your friends here-"

" I asked for what deal not your life story!"

" Patience little girl. Now as I was saying- In all my years i had forgotten the most important ingredients. Live bait. As my deal, you must choose one of your friends you will save."

" Your saying I have choose my friends!"

" Yes and don't pull any tricks darling, or all your friends will parish."

He had held out a button and cameras came out.

" If I press this button the gate underneath them will snap and they will fall."

She looked at her friends they were all tied up so their powers couldn't save them.

" Well who do you choose?"

"Take me instead of them."

" I am afraid I can not do that, see you don't have super powers so you'll be no use."

" No...NOO!"

"Yes Robyn who will it be?"

She had looked around and had an idea.

" I choose...... ALL!"

Robyn kicked his hand which knocked the button out of his and and she had it barely in her fingertips. She had kicked him to the ground. He punched her into the wall. She got up and kicked his face. She was about to punch him but he grabbed her arm and locked her. She couldn't move.

" Your good little girl, but I'm better."

He grabbed the remote out her hand and was right about to push it.

"I'm.. not... a li..little gir..girl!"

" Any last words to your friends!"

A big blast came through the wall and hit him and destroyed the controller. Robyn fell to the ground.

" Booya . "