Monsters

Just so you won't be confused-

Robin= Robyn

Starfire=Sunstar

Raven=Rave

Beast boy= Beast girl

Cyborg=Cyber

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Robyn had just woken up it was 5:00 in the morning. She was standing there all dressed and looking out the window , watching the sun rise over Jump City. She would stand there 'till her legs got tired of standing and would sit on the couch , staring , still , out the window.

Around that time Sunstar would already be up in his uniform also and greet his crush Robyn. She would say hi and drift back. He would go and make the rest of the titans breakfast if she ignored him. Just to keep him occupied. Around 6 is when it's usually done.

Then Cyber would walk in , ready for the day also , and go and eat. Then she would usually go and work on some mechanics like the T-Car or fix something when she is bored.

About an hour or so later Beast girl would usually come in. She , unlike the others , wouldn't be dressed until 8. She came in and would see Sunstar say something like, " Greetings friend!" or " How we'll did you get the sleep?" After answering a few questions from Sunstar , she would make something with tofu. And then fall asleep on the couch until Cyber walks in from working and they the play video games.

The last of the titans to appear would be Rave. He would wake up before any of the titans, but would remain in the room to meditate. When he came he had a book , and Beast girl would be playing video games with Cyber. And Sunstar would greet him. He would just say hi and walk away and read , even though that it was loud from the two and sometimes three gamers.

Everything went black.

You could hear high pitched screams , but they were usually Sunstar and Beast girl.

"Everyone calm down! The power is just out." Robyn said. " Are you sure it is just the outage of the power?" " Yeah sun , let's get some flashlights." "But what if there's scary monsters?! They'll eat us!!" " Beast girl that was just a movie!" " I know Rave , but it's still scary!" " I told you not to watch that movie BG!" "No you didn't Cybe, because you watched it too!" " Yeah , because I knew you would be scared!"

" Guys shh!!" Robyn said. " What do you hear a monster?" Beast girl said as she ran behind Rave. " No I just want you guys to shut up!"

"Okay guys , let's see if there is any crime during the power outage ." they all agreed to Robyn and left. Sure enough they heard screams. They followed it and continued. It was just the H.I.V.E. They attacked. They succeeded and when there were arrested , they heard something new , it wasn't a scream it was a growl.

It wasn't a deep one but it wasn't a girl. BG turned into a bloodhound and they found it. She turned into a regular form and they all had a surprised look on they're face. " That- that's been making all that noise?"