Plan

Robyn and Sunstar head out the tower in a hurry.

"I cannot wait until we are the beach Robyn! " He looked down " I do not mean to be the 'that guy' , but do we not need a bathing suit?"

"Sun , we're not going to the beach."

" Then why did you say that to the others?"

"It was part of the plan Sunstar."

"What plan?"

"We're trying to get Cybe alone with BG so she can figure out if she likes Rave. She won't tell us only her. "

"Ok , but where shall we go?

" I don't know maybe around."

They walk around Jump City and talk and talk and talk. Sunstar would try to get Robyn to fly high above the ground, past the clouds, and sore up. He had both her hands as he flew. She was laughing and amazed at the sight. It was amazing. The couple flew away slowly to the tower.

At the tower.......

Beast girl had left to her room to play on her scratching post and take a cat nap, Rave went to the living room hoping to see her. He smiled but it quickly turned to a frown when he saw Cyber instead of her.

"What's up Rave?"

" Nothing, where is everyone?"

" Um.. Robyn and Sunstar went out on a daaattteee annnnd I think BG went to her room. " She had said playing a video game.

" Ok."

He left the room. He went the wrong way from his bedroom and ended up being in front of Beast girls room. He held his hand up ready to knock and about an inch away he froze. He sighed and knocked slowly twice and the door opened about a few seconds after. We was face to face with her.

"Yeah Rae?" she said yawning

" I was just wondering if you wanna hang out tomorrow?"

" Um... Sure. Where?"

" The meat shack but don't worry they have tofu there I know you don't like meat. "

" I was about to say- you have me a heart attack. "

" Be ready at 8 am kay?"

" Otay."

She closed the door and jumped and smiled. Rave left and took a deep breath and walked away he took his hoody off as he went in his room. ' I did it' he thought to himself.