The titans are in trouble

" Ugh I wanted that frisby."

" I know you did but the store was closed."

" They need to open." she crossed her arms. Rave laughed and she looked at h with a blank face.

" What?"

" I made u laugh."

"What!? No you didn't!"

" Yes I did don't lie!" she pushed him playfully.

"Ow that hurt so bad!" he said sarcastically.

"Oh HaHa."

They smiled at each other. They walked together for 15 strait minutes.

Beast girl put her hand down and Rave grabbed it. Beast girl didn't notice for a minuet or so but when she did he looked down shocked. She looked back up and Rave was smiling. Then she did too.

They both stopped. It was at sunset and he grabbed both her hands and put his hands in her waist and tried to kiss her. She leaned in too. But in one instant Beast girl fell down.

"BEAST G... I...r...l" he had fallen to.

Everything went black.

At the tower.......

It was midnight. They still were not home yet. Cyber went in the kitchen to get a snack when she saw Robyn.

" Your still up?"

"They are still not back yet and I need to lock the door when they are here. They're not answering their communicators. "

"I'm sure they're fine."

" What if they're not?"

"Look obviously they're together and who knows there probably at the park still you know how Beast girl is."

" Yeah but I'm still worried."

"Ok if your still paranoid I'll track their communicators and we'll find them Kay?"

"Alright."

"Ok now get some sleep."

Sunstar was asleep. He was with silky and he heard someone at the door he opened it thinking it was Robyn "Greeti- wait you are not Robyn." he fell. It went black.

The next day.......

Robyn woke up and was more worried than ever. Instead of Sunstar greeting him, it was Cyber.

"Morning su- Cyber? Where is he? "

"I don't know I didn't see him all morning."

She ran to Sunstar's room and knocked loudly.

"Sun? Sun? Sun wake up ! Sun?"

She broke the open the door. He wasn't there. "Sun."

She ran to Raves room and kicked the door open. No one's there. She ran to Beast girls room and broke it also. No one.

" I told you Cyber! They are gone! They are in trouble!"