Chapter 1

HIII GUIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is my first story soo i hope its as good as all the ones i read......and yes there r tons of u AMAZAYN artist out there like 1DOnlyYou shes really good i've read tons of her work she truly inspired me to start writing stories on here

IM NOT GOIN TO B CHEKING MY SPELLING SOO JUST THROWING THAT OUT THERE

lets start hope u enjoy

p.s we r goin to pretend that none of the guies have girlfriends. I also made up their siblings names.

chapter1:

Hi my names Natasha, some people call me Nat for short. I'm 17 years old. I live in Texas, yeah i know what ur thinking cowboys and ton and tons of ranches,but not where i live. I live in Dallas Texas which is all city.

my parents just got a divorce and im living with my mom. i never really got along with my mom but i cant stay with my dad. my mom tricked me into signing a restriction order against him soo he cant be no where near 20ft near me. i would do anything to undo the signing of the paper. see, my mom abused me when i was little and she still does at least once a week. I haven't seen my dad for 2 months since trial. my mom had lied pretty well saying that my dad abused me and not her. that bitch.

well since i have a job as a fashion designer.or atleats almost one, i have one more year of collage before i can become a head designer.

in one month i will be 18 and im deciding to live on my own, i cant handle my mother. she took away my drivers licience and wont give it back untill im 21, but i found out a way to get it back. i just have to wait till my 18th birthday.

i know it isnt that long but remember my first book, and ehh atleast its sorta at a cliff hanger. what is she gonna do to get her licence back is she going to do fine living alone. whats gonna happen in her life. is she ever gonna be with her dad ever again. WHAT WILL HAPPEN!!!!

ill try to update by tomarrow sense its summer its easy soo yeahh hope u enjoyed!

-noor x