Chapter 4- Craig

I'm baaaccckkk!

_____________________________________________

     A glass window separates JoJo and I. He was wearing a orange prison suit. He had only been in there a couple days and he already looked like he had been beaten up. Or someone had at least tried to. We both picked up the phone at the same time. Before we started talking I eyed the officer standing behind JoJo. Than I turned and looked at the officer behind me. Whatever we said, we had to be careful about it. I want to tell the deep information to his lawyer. We have a meeting with him tomorrow. Until than I'll just try to watch everything I say.

     I take a deep breath, but before I could say something he cuts me off.

   "Dude, I have been in here for TWO days!" Jo complains."Okay, and?" I reply. "AND? And I've been jumped.... TWICE!" His voice escalades. "That's your fault, you killed someone! When I said make it your last deal I didn't mean kill everyone who had something to do with it!""You don't understand, this was more than a deal!" He says sitting up. "Well was this thing worth being put in jail?!" I snap back. "YES! IF I WANT TO SAVE HER I HAVE TO GET RID OF THE PEOPLE STOPPING ME FROM IT!" He yells furiously. "Whoaaa... Who is her?" I ask. He looks around, sits back, than speak. "This is real shit we are dealing with, okay, just know that, I don't feel comfortable talking about it right now! So, how is Pype doing?" He asks changing the subject. "I talked to her yesturday, she was doing fine!" I tell him. "You didn't call her today?""NO! She was recording our conversation for the cops, trying to make me admit to something I didn't do!" I say. "Well, technically you drove me.......""Really? Dude don't start!" I warn him. "You did drive me there!" "WITH NO ATTENTIONS THAT YOU WERE GOING TO KILL ANYONE!" I said furiously. "It was all for her! I thought she was going to be there, but she wasn't! They played me... we had to do something!" He tells me. "Who is her and we?" I ask.

   Before he could answer the guard walks up.

     "Mr. Crippen, visiting time is up!" Be says to JoJo. JoJo nods than looks back at me.

   "Look, man, I love you! I will will tell you everything you need to know tomorrow, okay?" "Yeah, I guess!" I say sighing. "Alright, see you tomorrow, tell mom I love her!" he says. "Alright!" I hang up the phone.

    Outside, just before getting into my car, I spot a note on my windshield. I take it and lok at it.

   "This bet not be a damn parking ticket!" I say under my breath as I unfolded it. It was a letter. More like a note. A note that said:

     JoJo is in jail, now it's up to you to get her back! Meet me at starbucks over by the library at 6pm! You'll know me when you see me!

                                               Signed,

                                                  ???

     Well, that definitely was not a parking ticking! I put the note in my pocket in my pocket. I look around to see if anyone looked suspicious. Of course no one did. Everyone looked like normal people walking on a nice, normal, sunny day. I get in my and as begin to drive off, two questions kept cirlcing in my had. Who is "her?" and "Who in the hell wrote this letter?"

     I don't know, but I am glad I will see JoJo before I meet this unknown person. Because.as soon as I walk into the room and see JoJo, I will start firing off questions. Faster than the bullets that he used to kill those people.

_____________________________

 Did I get your attention? :)

Hey lovlies! Is it too short? I know! It was just an attention getter! So who do you think "her" is? Who do you think wrote the letter? Comment below and make sure to vote and all that good stuff..... Thank you hunieebunchezz!