Chapter 3- Pyper

_4 am the next morning_

"What do you mean jojo is in jail?!" I asked into the phone."What the fuck else would I mean, Pype?" He said with rage."I'm sorry, damn! No need to get all fiesty!" I say."Sorry, it is just crazy over here man!""Better than the crazy shit we went through last year!""yeah!So how was your first day of school?""It wasn't anything forreal! It was more like orientation  the real work starts today, when I am actually in class""So you weren't in class yesturday?!""Nope, I got a tour, than it took them a while to get my schedule done! And for the rest of the day the whole school had a prep rally, I just stood in the corner  unnoticiable""How can someone hot like you be unnoticable?"

  I blush a little than clear my throat.

"You have a girlfriend!"I remind him."I wasn't hitting on you, I was complimenting you! " he says.

  It gets quiet.

"Hello, did you hang up?" He asks."Nope!""Oh, I miss you!""Cra...""I do! And I miss my nephew! When will I see yal again?" He asks."Craig, I gotta tell you something""What?""I think it's best Zachary doesn't... Well.. I don't think you and jojo should see him anymore.""Excuse me?!" He asks.

    I take a deep breath and let it out.

"You guys are a bad influence" I say with all the courage I had.

   It gets quiet...again!

"Hello, Craig did you here me?!""Yeah, I heard you!" He says into the phone."No offense!""Did this bitch just say no..... DID YOU JUST SAY NO OFFENSE!" He yells."Craig calm...""NO I WON'T CALM DOWN! YOU PROMISED WE GET TO SEE HIM!"

"AND YOU THINK I WILL LET YOU SEE HIM, AFTER YAL KILLED SOMEBODY!" I yell back."You know what, you right! I mean why let me see my nephew if I killed somebody, oh wait... I DIDNT KILL ANYONE!" He says."BULLSHIT! I know you did, Craig, stop lying!" I tell him."Pyper, I have a son, why would I kill someone! Huh?! Tell me?!""Because, you'd do it for JoJo!""What...... Is this conversation getting recorded.... It is isn't?!" He says.

    I look at my father who was shaking his head. Which indicated not to say anything. I clear my throat.

    "No!" I lie."Pyper, don't fucking lie to me! It's 4 am and you don't have to go to school til seven!""So! I wake up early!""Pyper, I hope you and your little detective buddies whose trying to make me admit to something I didnt do, go to hell, I thought you was my friend, fuck you!" He hangs up the phone.

   "I tried! I really dont think he did it!" I said looking at my father and the cops that was standing in my room."I dont know, the ones who look innocent aren't always the innocent ones!" Det. Dyland says."But JoJo already told you he did it!""This killing didnt just leave one person dead, it was a whole gang! The leader was very popular, though, thats why he got more tv time! Those killings was more than a one person job.... it had to be atleast three or more people!" Det. Rhomanian added."So I cant talk to him!""You can, but im not allowing you until this shit is clear!" my dad tells me!

    We talked more about the situation than they all left my room. I shut my door and drifted to sleep thinking about how this all could turn out.

     I woke back up at five-thirty. I took a long, nice, relaxing shower! When I got out I put on a blue jean skirt. It stopped a inches above my knees so I put on some knee legnth leggings. I put a black tank top on and threw my blue jean vest on. It had buttons on there that said things like "i am pretty" and "Hello my nam is: AW3SOM3!!!<3). I buttoned the vest up and slid on my black flats.

    I curled my hair and added a couple of blue exstentions. My bang covered my left eye. I added a blue head band to make my hear stand out more. I put black eye shadow and blue lip stick/lip gloss on. I put on all kinds of blue acesseries.

    When I was done, I took a good look in the mirror. I gotta say, I looks hot!

    I grab my bookbag and go downs. My dad and Zach was in the kitchen, eating cereal.

   "Good morning, again!""Morning sweetheart!" Chtes says kissing my forhead.

   I give Zach a nice long hug!

"Imma take the blue Suv!" I say grabbing a piece of toast."looks like you taking the blue everything!" He jokes."not funny!"

   I take a seat next to Zach.

"You taking him to daycare?" He ask. "Nope!""Why I gotta take him?""The daycare is closer to your job!""FINE! But you got to take him tomorrow!""okay! Well imma get going!"

   I give them both a hug than leave.

??? Pov:

"Hey, you ready to start this football season?" My bestfriend, Nathan, says closing his locker."I am always ready!" I say. I close my locker and we start walking to class.

"So you see the new girl, she's hot!""New girl?!"Yeah, I don't know her name though!" He tells me."What she look like?!""An angel!" He says. I roll my eyes.

    When we walk into class everyone was talking and throwing papers! They new better than to let one hit me!

   I see someone sitting in my seat. She had a blue jean out fit on with blue streaks in her brown hair. She was light-skinned, a nice carmel color, maybe lighter. She was probably the new girl, and she truely was an angel.

"Is that her?" I ask Nate pointing at the girl."Yeah, yeah, shes pretty aint she!""Yeah, but I dont care how pretty she is, she's sitting in my seat!"

   I walk over to my seat and tap her on the shoulder.

"Uh, ex ....." She looks up and I become speechless."Yeah" the girls says. I quickly turn my head before she could see my eyes and clear my throat."Nevermind!" I say. I turn and walk away.

   I sat way in the back. Away from her! I never thought I was gonna see her again, I didn't want to, to be honest! I wonder if she still has my motorcycle, probably not!

   My stomach starts churning about what happened last year, ugghhhh, I hate guilt!

   I hope she doesnt remember my voice or eyes! And I hope she keeps her distance!

  If she doesnt, I could make her life a living hell..... Without even trying to!

Pov over

Tbc

What do u think?! Comment below! Should I make this a big twist story or keep ot normal.... Im sorry I love twists... But comment what u think about the characters And what you want to happen next.

Thank yal, honeybunches!

       Comment

        Vote

         Fan