Chapter Five

Chapter Five is brought to you by:

BitchesToHypedToGoToSleep!

When bitches just can't go to sleep cause they too damn hyped!

#TURN UP BITCHES!

SWAGGA ON A HUNDRED THOUSAND MILLION AND BEYOND!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Pype Pov:

I perk up in my cage like a hungry ass dog when he sets the well cooked dinner in front of it. My stomach growls loudly as I smell the scent of the food.

"You've been a very bad girl, do you think you deserve this food?!" he asks looking directly at me. I nod fastly.

He thinks for a second than open up the cage. He drags me out and start choking me.

"If you try anything, I swear I will slice your ass up into bits and pieces, unsderstand me!"

I nod once more.

He takes off the tape on my mouth, than the hand cuffs, than the ropes. After that he sits me in the chair in font of the table. He sets the food in in front of me and I begin to eat.

He sits across from me and just stares at me

"You know eating like a pig isn't very attractive!" he says."And being a fucking psycho path isn't either!" I snap back.

He smirks.

"Nice come back!"

I roll my eyes and continue stuffing my mouth.

"Just to get this straight I'm having you eat so you can look like you are fit! So when your dad sees you he won't have any worries....before I kill him!"

I choke on my food.

"W, w, what about Ray? Are you killing him too?" I asked hesitatedly.

He bites his lips and sit back. As if he was thinking about something very suductive.

"CHRESANTO!"

He jumps in surprise.

"What?!" he asks."I said are you going to kill Ray too?" I reply.

He looks at me and smirk.

"I don't want to...but I will if I have too!" he says with a sneer."Well Ray's actually a good guy, my dad is too! It's just that I get mad at times and say dumb stuff! I really love them! I do! Please don't kill em." I beg.

He shakes his head in shame.

"I might have to kill you too!" "NO!" I reply back fastly!"Than shut up! I'm tired of your bipolar ass! One minuet you wanna kill em and the next you wanna keep them alive! Well in less than forty-eight hours Jacob will be dead, sorry sweetie!" he tells me.

I swallow food and put my fork down.

"Can I ask you a question?" I say putting my hands specifically by the knife."What?!" "Even if I'm fit, wouldn't he still be worried that I was still with you? " I asked. "Yep!" he says."You make no sense...you know you're not gonna get away with this, Rays a cop!" I say.

He nods his head.

"You're right! He's a cop, but what he is he doing to get to you know?!" "A lot! So far their doing good since they get to see me!" I tell him. "More like shit! I set that that meeting up! Friday at eleven thirty! If it weren't for me you wouldn't be seeing your father for the last time" he replies back. "You think you are actually doing something good don't you?" I ask him. "No, I know I'm doing something good!" "What good are you doing?" "I'm taking stress off your life.....I'm making you happy!" he tells me.

I give him a look and laugh.

"You are adding more stress to my life not taking anything off!...And I am not happy! So you do no good!" I say.

He lights a cigarette and takes a puff.

"Trust me when he's dead you'lll be happy" he smiles."I have astma, you can't smoke around me!" I say. "Can it kill you?" he asks standing."That's a dumb ass question! Smoke can kill anyone!" I tell him.

He shrugs his shoulders than walk up to me. He leans in close and blow the smoke in my face. I start to cough.

"I knew your dumbass was gone do that!" I say taking the vase off the table hitting him with it knocking him out.

He falls to the ground and I kneal next to him and take his keys and make me money out his pocket.

Just as I begin to walk away, he grabs my leg and pull me down to the floor. I kick him off me, grab the keys and run to the front door. When I'M.open the door the figure standing infront of me makes me scream.

"Ssshhh it's just me, Craig!" He hugs me.

I hug him back.

His clothes was warm and he had burn marks. He had the smell of gasoline in his clothes. I break the hug.

"What have you...." I trail off when something falls out of his pocket.

I pick up the object. It was my phone

"I, it's my phone....but my phone was in the car, but the car.... it burned....." I look at him and he smirks. "You, you tried to kill me!" I stutter. "I told Chresanto not to save" He says walking toward me and I walk backwards.

"I told him to just let you die! You do no good to us!" he continues. "Craig you don't have to do this!" I cried. "I don't have too, yeah I know! But I want!" he pulls the gun out on me.

I turn around trying to run but end up bumping into Chresanto.

"Hey sweet stuff!" He grabs me and hold me down as Craig point the gun at me. I scream and shout as he drag me downstairs and Craig follow behind.

This is the end of the road for me!...Goodbye!

----------------------------------------

Comment

vote

fan

Goddamn! I ain't think I would finish this book...I will though!