Chapter XXXXIX ~ Ian ~ Confrontation

Dear readers

Here comes the fourth-to last chapter. It's getting sad, but I want to post more often for you guys as posting every month was sorta crappy, haha.

As usual, enjoooyyyy. 

-fluffie xoxox

Chapter 49 ~ Ian Hecox

On the cab ride to the Katrina, Misty found out everything. After our meeting, we had to tell the team to meet us at our own hotel in 30 minutes or so, and we'd all head out for a meal together. Anthony did that whilst I took Misty outside to get a taxi, kissing her in the brief moments where we found ourselves alone again. Eventually we found an open cab, and Anthony came out and got in himself. Me and Misty squashed beside him.

'Anyway, what's the story?' she asked inquisitively. Every time I saw her eyes I smiled in relief, knowing that I'd be seeing them again every single day. I was still in shock that she'd talked to me, that we'd made up (even though we were yet to talk about it properly.)

'Well- Lily's not only the hater. She's...the stalker.' (A.N: For a year, that read 'Misty's the stalker'. Which would be an extreme plot twist. Edited 8/05/15)

'What?' Misty yelped. 'How the hell do you know?'

'Looky,' I said, pulling out the peach iPhone yet again. 'Did you send that earlier?'

Misty gasped. 'Yes...fuck...' Misty put her hands over her eyes, which were starting to tear up. Her breathing rate increased, and she put her head completely in her hands. 'I...I was so stupid.'

'No you weren't, babe-' I tried to reassure her, but was interrupted.

'She caused me...'

'All of that. Everything,' I exclaimed, anger setting in. 'She wanted to break us apart, she wanted all of that attention the sick, fucking- cow.'

'Ian,' Misty sobbed, holding me close.

'I just can't believe it,' Anthony added. 'Who would go to those lengths just to get revenge? Jesus.'

'It's crazy,' I replied. 'And we're gonna go get revenge for it.'

'I'm not sure if I can, you know, face her like that,' Misty admitted, her head resting against my shoulder. 'I don't...I don't even know her, if you think about it.'

'That's the most insane part,' Anthony replied. 'Did you guys ever even meet before today?'

'One time, back at the house- remember? Kalel came just in time.'

'Of course.'

'Misty, we've got to face them. We've got to tell them what's what. And in the end it's 3 mentally stable individuals against 2 idiots.'

Anthony chuckled slightly, and Misty tittered nervously but both of their faces returned to their stern setting quickly, both looking anxious about what was to come. I let Misty lean on my shoulder and played with her hair. 'It's all gonna be just fine,' I whispered. 'They're gonna learn a lesson.'

'After all those months of suffering-' Misty stammered and then sat up. 'God, I'm so scared to face him again. Let alone her.'

'You don't have to if you don't want to,' I told her reassuringly, brushing her hair with my fingers. Like a return to familiarity, the strands felt so natural in my hand.

'But it's better if I do,' she added. I nodded.

'Yes.'

'Anthony, are you sure you want to-'