Chapter XVIII ~ Misty ~ A day to remember

Hey guys- for the first time EVER chapters are gonna be released a DAY apart!

All the comments on the last chapter were SO nice I'm just gonna release this now. This is my favourite chapter that I've written. Especially thankyou to cyberboring- I'm so happy you wrote that. SO SO HAPPY. because that was EXACTLY what I was aiming for. I'm afraid it might not go slow in this chapter...!! AbbyPaiz thankyou so much for always fanning and being so nice. Your comments always make me smile SO much.

I LOVE YOU ALL TOO MUCH. That's why I'm releasing it today, but this one WILL be the last I'm afraid as I'm leaving in 2 days and have appointments, haircuts, packing etc.

Votes are appreciated so much- we've already had 3 extra after only 12 hours of this being released!

Hope you enjoy, love you all to Anaheim and back- wish I was there >.< But I'm happy with being with YOU AMAZING GUYS WHOM I LOVE A LOT.

<3 <3 <3 <3

fluffie xxx

Chapter 18 ~ Song: Contact by Daft Punk

Misty Cooper

I could barely sleep in my excitement and I couldn't stop randomly laughing in memory of the fun we'd had that night. Luckily, Kalel wasn't too tired either so we connected our DSes for a bit, until she got sleepy and fell back onto her bed whilst I went to the bathroom.

It took me a few hours, but eventually I managed to squeeze in a few hours of sleep, which I hoped would be all I needed as my excitement and eagerness would keep me awake.

My alarm on my phone woke me up at 7:30am. We needed to be up and out quickly otherwise we wouldn't get a full proper day, and Anthony and Ian wanted to test out as many games as possible whilst they were there. Me and Kalel eventually heard a few footsteps and mumbling next door, which meant Ian and Anthony were up, too.

We'd deliberated over what to wear last night. I settled with a Smosh Games shirt, (since I'd moved in, I'd been given countless free tees, which was absolutely amazing.) I paired it with my crazy fur boots (no idea why!), and because it was really hot, my denim shorts. I took my pikachu bag, and shoved my Pikachu 3DS XL in, hoping I would get some streetpasses, my purse, my phone and my sunglasses. I also put in Ian's blue 3DS XL, which he'd given to me last night because he'd 'look gay with a bag.'

Kalel too wore a Smosh Games shirt, but it suited her SO much better than me. She wore it with a cute ruffled skirt and pumps. We knocked tentatively on Ian and Anthony's door.

'Wait one moment!' I heard Anthony call out. 'Ian, grab the key! I got the tickets.'

'Got it,' I heard Ian reply, and the door opened. Ian stepped out, and held the door open, waiting for Anthony, making a face.

Anthony lumbered out last, passing his 3DS XL to Kalel to put in her bag. Ian tilted his head at me to ask if I had his too, and I nodded.

The night before we'd resolved to buy some breakfast on the way there to save time. There was a Denny's on the way there so we got some takeaway pancakes and waffles and carried on, with our mouths full of sweet soft goodness, trying not to get the sticky syrup and sugar onto the cab seats. The cab driver was really nice about it though and just smiled as we talked excitedly.

It was, to be honest, one of the best pancakes I'd had in my life- thick and squidgy, sweet, and tasted amazing.

Traffic levels increased as we approached the convention center.

'Fuck. I'm glad we pre-ordered, Anthony,' Ian remarked.

'Thank God!' Kalel exclaimed. 'I was panicking we wouldn't get tickets. Thanks for ordering in advance, guys.' She petted Anthony on the back.

'Yeah, thanks bros,' I chipped in, attempting to pat Ian on the shoulder as we were sat opposite to one another. Instead, he bowed his head and I stroked him like a dog.

'Good giraffey,' I said, laughing.

Suddenly, Anthony pointed out the window.

'There it is!' he yelped.

'Oh my God!' I cried. I started -embarrassingly- fangirling. 'We're going to Gaming Expo!'

'We are,' Ian confirmed. 'And I can't wait!'

'Me neither!' Anthony and Kalel yelled, at exactly the same time. We all burst into laughter, even though it wasn't that funny - we were all just too excited.

As soon as the cab pulled up outside the dropoff, Ian thrust $30 into the driver's hand without even asking how much the taxi ride cost. We all scrambled out the vehicle and ran to the door, Anthony rummaging inside his pocket for the tickets as we did so.

We skipped cheerfully past the crazily long 'On-the-door' ticket queue, took our place in the 'Pre-booked' line, and waited a few minutes before we were served by a steward. He recognized Anthony and Ian, and asked eagerly for a picture. I took it for him on his camera, as Ian and Anthony put their arm round him and posed, and subsequently handed it back.

We had our tickets stamped and wristbands attached to our wrists and we were off. Anthony and Kalel were dying to check out the Disney section for a new Epic Mickey game. Well, it seemed more Kalel, but Anthony joined her happily, leaving me and Ian alone to make up our minds.

'Shall we check out the Playstation section?' Ian suggested. 'I want to test out the Playstation 4, it was announced at E3, and I've wanted to have a go on one ever since.'

'Definitely! Can we? I'm dying to see what games they have on it, too. Holy FUCK Ian, I'm so excited! I squealed, and we smiled at each other, over the moon with where we were and who we were with.

We soon found out that the PlayStation section was on pretty much the other side of the convention center, but we didn't care. We made our way over, hand in hand again, galloping like two five-year-olds.

'When are we meeting up with the Smosh Games guys?' I questioned, inquisitively but excitedly. I couldn't wait to meet the guys, Lasercorn especially. But most of all I was so psyched to meet Mari. I'd now watched so many Smosh Pit weeklys, and laughed in each one. And of course, I'd seen her in Smosh Games, and she always seemed so nice, funny and cute. Ian had promised me I'd meet her. I prayed that she would like me, and wondered if we'd even become friends, like me and Kalel had, and meet up. But obviously Mari was older, so I was expecting her to probably be friendly enough, as I would be with Ian, who she worked with. However I reckoned secretly, she'd most likely think I was a weirdo.

'Tomorrow,' Ian replied. 'Joven and Sohinki aren't here today because they're at a wedding of some sort. So we might see Mari or Lasercorn briefly today but apart from that- we'll be seeing them mostly tomorrow.'

I nodded in acceptance.

It didn't take as long as we expected. We arrived at the Playstation booth, giddy, giggly and breathless.

We pointed at everything, tried playing countless games. It wasn't too busy yet as only the pre-booked people were in the center, so we made the most of this by playing as many games as we could, and together trying out the Playstation 4. It was awesome- the graphics were amazing, the gameplay was awesome and the controller was perfect for its use. People watched us in awe from behind as we had a go at Call of Duty multiplayer on the new device. Everyone muttered and mumbled, some of them pointing at Ian and me, most likely recognizing Ian. They also 'oooh'd and 'aaahhh'd at the fantasticalness of the new game and the brilliant graphics. After about seven minutes, we began to feel we were holding up the queue so pressed pause and passed our controllers to the two guys waiting behind us.

A girl and her friend, maybe a year younger than me, in the queue behind the tester PS4 recognized Ian, as we left the playing booth.

'OH MY GOD, IAN!!' one of them called. Ian turned round.

'Hey, guys!' he replied. They left the queue -without even questioning each other on whether they should- and approached us.

'Oh my gosh, it's really you!' the taller one squealed. 'I'm Ella, and this is Libby. We're huge smoshers! We love your videos sooooo much.'

'It's awesome to meet you guys,' Ian responded calmly. 'I'm glad you like 'em. Do you want a photo?'

They turned to each other and made huge wide eyed grins. 'Yes please, if that's okay?' Libby said, looking up at Ian with huge brown eyes.

'Course it is, bitch!' Ian joked. 'Kidding. But here, Misty, take it for us?'

'Sure thing, buddy,' I agreed, and Libby passed me her big camera. It didn't take me too long to work out the 'on' and action button. 'Okay, ready,' I called. Ian made a huge smile and the girls beside him didn't even need to try. They were obviously over the moon enough already.

'One, two, three, cheese!' I exclaimed, and took three photos all at once, just to be sure.

The girls broke from Ian, and Libby took her camera back.

'Thanks soooooo much!' they both said in sync.

'No worries, guys! Have a hug,' Ian offered, and again, the two girls turned to each other, their eyes widening in shock and fangirledness, and one by one Ian gave them hugs. He obviously really knew what made the fans happy- especially the fangirls. Offering THEM the hug made it feel like an honour to them.

'See you around,' Ian said. "Have an awesome day!'

'You too!' Ella said. 'Thanks so much. You and Anthony are legends!' 

Libby thanked Ian as well and they walked to the back of the queue, fangirling desperately. As they wandered off, I heard one of them murmur 'She was in Lunchtime with Smosh a week or so ago! Do you think that's his girlfriend?'

'I don't think that's Lily. But who knows, I guess. They seem quite close! She's really pretty...he deserves her.'

I smiled with pride. I don't think Ian heard them because he would have made a face at me. But even being thought of as his girlfriend made my heart swell- it was unreal. Ian was so out of my league, as much as I loved him.

We finished up at the Playstation zone, just as it started to get really busy. We were delighted with the new Playstation 4 and playing the games had been so fun. We'd joked loads, laughed, and giggled uncontrollably. We were just trying to make up our minds about where to go next. In the end, we resolved to attempt to find Anthony and Kalel. We wandered away, chattering.

Ian's mouth seemed to be stuck in a permanently open-mouthed smile, and so was mine, but more teeth were showing. We were stuck in the moment, too happy to move on to the next. I was with my favourite person in the world, alone, at the best place- and things couldn't seem to get any better.

They did...to my surprise.

Ian kept getting recognized everywhere we went, and often I was the photo-taker. I didn't mind at all- it was fun, and Ian needed the helping hand. I decided to tease him a little about it as we headed to meet up with Kalel and Anthony.

'Ian, check you out, all getting recognized earlier.'

'It's kinda awkward, but it makes you feel good knowing that people care and recognize you.'

'I CARE,' I professed dramatically.

'GOOD,' Ian replied. 'YOU SHOULD. I'm awesome.'

'Excuse me,' I interrupted. 'Awesomeness central,' I said, pointing at myself.

'Pfft,' Ian grumbled. 'I beg to differ.'

I paused. 

Suddenly, Ian bent over gave me a huge hug.

I hugged him back. We'd hugged a lot lately...I wasn't gonna argue. Ian was the best hugger ever.

'You're super awesome,' he whispered, his mouth pressed up to my ear. 'Dare I say it, more awesome than me...'

'Ooh,' I murmured back. 'Thing is, you're the awesomest person I've ever met. No kidding. I'm so glad we became friends.'

'You're the friendliest, kindest, funniest, cutest person I've ever met,' Ian breathed, his voice tickling my ear, his cheek pressed against mine. My heart was thumping fast with excitement and happiness. 'I can't imagine myself not knowing you now.'

'Really? Because you're amazing, hilarious, awesome, caring, and kind of perfect,' I whispered nervously, not knowing how he'd react.

'Misty, I love you,' he confessed. My heart skipped a beat and I was speechless.

And without any warning, Ian pulled out, pressed his lips against mine and began kissing me. My heart skipped a beat with shock, but I wasn't going to deny him. I loved him to pieces, and I knew I did. My eyes closed and I melted into the kiss.

I was over the moon.