In The Aftermath

Klaus POV

" Wait how is this possible" I asked astonished at the revelation. This is impossible vampires cannot reproduce.

" I know that's what I thought too, until I had Belle and then I realize that Vampire male and females can not reproduce but that didn't mean that a vampire male and human female couldn't" Marcel said looking at Belle " Then I met Belle's mother Klarabella and it was love at first sight. We had intercourse and then 7 months later Belle was born" Marcel looked a little sad when talking about Belle's mother and I guessed he was still mourning her death.

" I am a vampire/werewolf/witch hybrid." My Belle said and I looked as her astonished for what I think was the third time this morning. Wow she is a hybrid too and she is more powerful than me.

" How is that possible." asked Elijah " I thought Klaus was the only hybrid alive.

" Well you were wrong. Let me explain. I was born about 1,000 years ago(just imagine that Marcel was born and turned earlier and is older than he is supposed to be) to Marcel Gerard and Klarabella Knight. Because my father was a vampire the pregnancy was 2 months shorter than a normal one. My mom died in childbirth and I have missed her ever since. We always knew I was half vampire but what me and daddy didn't know was that mom was a witch and I inherited her powers making me the half vampire and half witch. My witch powers started to show when i was about 11 turning 12. That day I saw daddy being attacked and then I started screaming and next thing I knew the vampire was on fire being burned to ashes and daddy was on the ground trying to catch his breath from fighting the vampire of and looking from the vampire ashes then at me in astonishment. After that we looked around mom's house which we were currently living in and found the grimoure she had left for me. It explained all her powers and my powers and it had some really powerful spell. In the letter she said this grimoure and its spells was implanted in my mind I just had to learn how to use my powers and learn the spells to refresh my memory and then the rest would be history. I eventually learned to use the grimoure, its spells and my powers but that took a while because of the enormous amount of power I had and still have the only difference is that I now have better control over them. A few years later about 10 or 11 when I was 21 but at the time I looked like 19 years old about to turn 20 I was bitten by a werewolf. When I told daddy he was shocked and surprised but most of all devastated that he was going to loose me but a couple days later we were surprised to see that I hadn't died and was still alive. We drew a conclusion that I didn't die because of my witch powers. Then a few days later on the night of the full moon I had my first wolf transformation making me now what I am today, a vampire/werewolf/witch hybrid. I eventually learned to control all my powers because when I became a werewolf my emotion became more intense and my power increased ten fold. After traveling a while with daddy I decided I wanted to take a vacation and told daddy I wanted time to myself. I went to Florida and compelled two adults named Charlie and Renee to pretend to be my parents only to find out they were vampires. I apologized and told them about my situation and they surprisingly agreed. I then became Isabella Marie Swan and Charlie and Renee became my parents. Later they got divorced and after a while Renee found this human baseball player named Phil who she fell in love with. I felt guilty so I told her I would go live with Charlie in a small town called Forks, Washington while she travelled the world with Phil. When I got to Forks at school I saw a coven of cold ones actually playing the role of humans. They were the Cullen Coven and they fed off animals. Their names were Edward the mind reader, Alice the physic, Jasper the empath, Rosalie the beautiful goddess, Emmett the hulk and Carlisle and Esme the parents. Me playing the human found out about their secret and "fell in love" with Edward. On my fake birthday they had a party for me and Edward's brother Jasper attacked me because I got a cut but I don't blame him I mean he feels emotions and blood lust is an emotion so to not only feel his blood lust but six other people's that is something I can't blame him for that. But anyways back tot he topic at hand after that he broke up with me stating it was too dangerous for me to be with him and that he would condemn me to a life with no soul. I was left in the woods alone unprotected. Then i called daddy, told him I wanted to come home, came here, met you guys and now here we are" Bella said. 

"Wow you've been through a lot. Your so strong and I love you for that" In told her then kissed her fully on the lips. 

" I think we'll just go" Marcel said and Elijah nodded his head in agreement. They left us alone and Bella cuddled to me. I turned on the TV and we watched romantic movies. We started falling asleep but not before whispering to each other

" I love you"

And then I had the best dream of my life where I had 5 kids and I was happily married to Belle.

 Authors Note: Imagine Bella in the picture is blond and that klaus is not crying