He's Back! Who's She? Who's He? What Did He Do?

Klaus POV

Marcel is coming back today with his mystery girl. I've actually been anticipating today, really wanting to know who this mystery girl was.

 I spot his car coming in the driveway and I sped up to him and knocked on the window. He put his hand on the handle signaling he was going was to come out of the car. I stepped out of the way and he sped out.

"Marcellus" I greet him. I can see some movement in the background, only being able to catch what looks to be of a brown blurb .Either I'm getting old or this girl moves pretty fast. 

"Hello Klaus" Marcel greets me back and my eyes shft to him. He sped to the other side of the car and opened the door. As he did, out stepped the most beautiful girl, no woman, no goddess.

She had luscious, dark brown, medium length hair that cascaded down her back and ended in ringlets. Looking more closely at her hair in the sun you could see some red highlights in it. She had beautiful chocolate doe-brown eyes that I could get lost in forever. She has a heart-shaped face and deliciously red pouty lips that were begging to be kissed. She was the perfect image of an angel.

Our eyes met and in that moment, everything changed. 

Nothing else mattered but her, only her. She was my gravity, my soul. I knew right then and there I would do anything for her. I knew I had imprinted on her.

She hypnotically walked up to me, her eyes a little glazed. She was so close to me and I couldn't help it.  I reached out and tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear. When I was done, she reached her hand up to my face and started stroking my cheek. I couldn't help but leaned into her hand. Herr soft, warm hands felt divine on my face and I didn't want her to ever stop.

" I'm Clarabelle," she said. Her sweet voice carried to my ears, sound like the most heavenly chime of bells

"I'm Niklaus," I told her. She looked up at me with her innocent doe eyes. She was so beautiful and I had to fight off the urge to kiss her.

"You imprinted on me" she stated. I could see the sparkle in her eyes and the way her face lit up a little. It gave me some hope that she wouldn't reject me. i mean with all the things I've don't, I wouldn't be entirely surprised.

"Yeah I did," I said to her. A feeling of dread appeared in the pit of my stomach and fear crept in me. I was actually scared of what she would say, if she would reject me. 

She surprised me by laying her head on my chest.

" Good I'm glad because I imprinted on you too," she said.  My heart swelled with happiness and I felt so relieved. She felt so right in my arms. I wanted to hold her forever but it didn't last long because she was ripped away from me by Marcel. 

I felt so empty without her here in my arms. Belle looked empty too, she was struggling against Marcel's grip on her.

"Please Marcel, give her back please, I need her" I begged him and I wasn't one to beg. He obviously thought so too because he seemed shocked by my begging and his grip loosened for a second. He quickly regained composure however and he sped off with Belle, my little Belle. 

She's gone. 

It can't be.

Shocked and depressed, I walked home, looking and feeling like a lost soul. But i guess I am because mt Belle, my soul is gone.

Marcel POV

What did Klaus do to my precious little Belle to make her think he imprinted on her! 

We finally came up to the house. and I carried her inside to the living room, setting her down on the couch. She looked empty, like a lost soul.

"Belle" I called out to her, shaking her just a little. She looked at me, she looked so heartbroken.

"Why daddy? Why did you take me away from him?"she asked me. Her voice cracked at the end. I couldn't stand seeing her like this.

"Belle baby he's evil. I didn't want you to get hurt" I told her trying to convince her it was for her own good.

Belle looked at me angry. Wow, I've seen her angry but never at me.

"My imprint is not ev- AHH" her scream stopped her from finishing her sentence.

I sped over to her and took her in my arms confused on what was happening. Then it hit me. If they are actually bonded then that means they can't be separated for long distances.

Shit!

I gathered my babygurl in  my arms and ran to Klaus house. If I'm right, being together again will get rid of their pain. 

I sure hope so .