Chapter 1 : Secret to Unlocked

'Thought'

"Talking"

'Italian'

Past Talking

I don't own the music video in these chapters.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Italy POV

             My name is Italy Veneziano, though my human name is Feliciano Chigi Vargas. I'm the younger twin brother of Italy Romano or Lovino Ve Vargas. I am then anthropomorphic personification of Italy. I'm a happy-go-lucky, and highly oblivious. I love to paint, draw, sing, dance, play most instruments, and be around my friends. I am only as old as my nation, I'm immortal in every sense of the word; I cannot die from starvation or dehydration. If I do die, I don't stay dead; I'd simply come back to life. I am immune to all direct illnesses, and can only be affected by my people. I do not age past my early 20s. I am weak and cowardly, and only good at running away and making delicious foods. I am clumsy for no reason. I am stupid. I'm younger than the other nation.

               This is what everyone knows about me, but much of it is a lie. I am not oblivious, nor am I always happy. Much of my happiness is real but most of it is fake countless of times. And one cannot be a great artist if one is blind to detail. I am not weak or cowardly. 

            Romano and I run the Italian Mafia Famiglia behind the scenes. Our mafia famiglia name is the Vargas Famiglia we rule the dark side of the world, we are known around the world but they don't know our identity. The only people that know our identity are the people that work for us and they are sworn to secrecy. We rule our own criminal underworld with other Mafia Famiglia in the alliance for peace as a way to control crime in our nation. I'm the Boss of the Vargas Famiglia I have Sky Flame and My Vargas Ring. My Vargas Guardian is Romano the Storm Guardian, Japan the Rain Guardian, Prussia the Sun guardian, Seborga the Lightning Guardian, Russia the Mist Guardian and Canada the Cloud Guardian. They are my Guardian for the Vargas Famiglia as I'm there sky but they don't know that I too am a guardian but not for my Famiglia but for the Vongola Famiglia. We've both killed many humans, and know how to fight, kill, and hide the evidence. 

          I am clumsy for a reason. I am not stupid I secretly helped Galileo with his theories of the sun being the center of the solar system, even when the church persecuted him; I secretly helped him continue his research. I never told anyone not even my brother that I secretly made the assassin creed brotherhood in 1400s century with my two best friends at the time Ezio Auditore da Firenze and Leonardo da Vinci were my friends for decades and we're the first creed brotherhood the originals with Edward Kenway and Connor fighting this secret war under everyone noses. I and Leo constantly worked together on many theories, theorems, paintings and debated many things back and forth for hours on end with topics that would make anyone heads spins. I even help him invent the helicopter and calculator. Ezio and I would go on a mission together to stop the templars that want to control the world. 

           I have done some Secret Agent work and Assassin work and Information dealing and also Hack into lots of governments this doesn't involve the creed or the mafia it a sided job just for me as I work for the Vongola. I'm the Vongola Secret Agent, Assassin, Information Dealer and Hackers all around the world I'm known as Hacker Cielo that knows anything and everything as I seek to kill and hunt for the Vongola Famiglia. Before me and Romano made our I join the Vongola Famiglia 400 years ago and still am they know I'm nation but Romano doesn't know that I work for the Vongola I first join because Primo the first Vongola boss was my friend and I swore to serve and protect our family for the rest of my life but I'm happy with Vongola Decimo he is kind and protect his friends and family. Vongola Decimo know I'm a nation now and grown to be a great leader and accepted me like Primo did to me they are the sky that accepts all I even told them all my secret and he and the Vongola all accept me. Decimo wants we to call him by his name because I been the family friend for years but I said that would be disrespectful but then he showed me his puppy face and no one can say no to that so I agreed on one condition if he called Feli and he agreed. As soon as I heard my brother was making a famiglia I told Tsuna instantly he was shocked I told him can you keep me a secret from my brother as I will still serve and protect you, Vongola and the family but I will be with my brother just call me if you need anything at all I said with a smile and he said okay and goodbye. Vongola and the Vargas became allies and that was good for me. 

            Me, Romano, Greece, America and Canada we are the adopted son of the three main Greek Gods. The main three Gods live in New York above the Empire State Building. The Gods and Goddess took a liking to us especially the three main ones and a few years later they decided to adopt us and like their children we were granted power. Greece was adopted by Zeus the king of the Gods and Goddess and ruler of the sky. And now Greece got the powers to control lightning and can fly like his adopted siblings. America and Canada were Adopted by Poseidon King of the Ocean and Sea. Now America and Canada can talk to sea animal and control the water and heal with water. And Finally, I and Romano were adopted by Hades the king of Hell and or The Underworld. So now I and Romano can control lava, fire and raise the undead and find gold and riches and see a ghost. 

        And when I was young I started to do magic and I'm really good at it I even save England from his Mistake with a troll army. After that England have called me when he needed my help and learn from his mistake and called less and less nowadays he calls me two times a year as we became childhood friends. 

         So I am by means no weak cowardly or stupid. The other nation might not know this but Romano and I are actually older than Japan and Germany. This is only the beginning of my secrets that never end; as that is not half of the secret and knowledge that I hold with in my mind. Only I know the truth Romano know some but not all. I hope it would stay like that but all secret can't be hidden for long. My name is Feliciano Chigi Vargas aka Italy Veneziano or North Italy, and by my creed, I am an assassin of the brotherhood and guild master of the creed that wish the truth would be hidden from the worlds but secrets don't stay secrets for long.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

If you like it wait for the next chapter and comment and give me your opinion on it will help

Bye see you later

love, 666zoe101