Varsity Boy

The temptations- my girl

       "Why isnt damn thing off yet?"

"I think its stuck."

"And i think you hit him too hard and now he's dead and we're murderers."

"Chill we aren't killers. David is."

"The fuck i am! You looked like you were struggling with him so i helped out a little."

"A little?! You hit him in the head with a fucking baseball bat!" My head starts to pound and my eyes barely slit open before shutting again from the pain in my skull.

  "Oh my gawd! We are going to die! We are gonna be killed by police and be labled as Killer virgins!"

  "Slow the fuck down. No one here is dying or going to prison. We just have to hide the body and burn the evidence. Simple as tha-"

"Wait. Isaac, you're a virgin?" By now i can make out words but i still keep blacking out.

  "Yeah man. I'm waiting til marrige."

"Good for you man."

"Yeah i wish i could've done that too."

"Its alright, dude. You'll find the perfect ladie when the time is right and she'll accept no matter how many holes you stuffed your dick down."

"Wow. Thanks, asshole." I slowly gain conscience again when a door opened.

  "Alright i brought scissors like you asked but wh- what the fuck?" I could feel the tip of my toes regaining feeling.

"I swear its not what it looks like."

"It looks exactly like how i think it is! I told you to stop fucking kidnapping mascots!" Now my legs regained feeling.

"We're sorry." A scoff interrupts him and a slap was heard. "It just became a addiction."

"Yeah no shit but look youre not supposed to kidnap people. Its not norm- you're not gonna stop are you?"

"Nope not until the season is over." By now my arms are back with a slight tingly feel and i wiggle my fingers with a groan.

"Shit he's awake give me the scissors."
The sound of something ripping caused me to slip my eyes open very slowly. I feel fresh cool air hit my sweaty face when the head is peeled off of me. A bright light focused on me caused me to close them again and groan.

"What the-"

"Shit."

"Its-"

"John cena! Bitch! Dah da da dah." Another loud smack echoed through the quiet room. I slowly peeled my eyes open to see around ten- no wait like four guys standing around me with concern, shock, amusement and anger etched on their faces.

"Back out of my face or I'll make you choke on your teeth." At that they jump back. It Took a minute to focus my blurry vision and when it did i saw what these four dudes expressions held. The one boy that looks like a pitbull glared down at me like i was filth. I just rolled my eyes and looked at the others.

The second looks like a happy little puppy and he was also the one i scrapped with based on the bruises on his face. The third was hiding behind the fourth one. My supposed saviour. He was wearing a varsity jacket and had concern etched on his face.

"Mind untying me?" Varsity boy jumped to my rescue immediately with the scissors he bagan to cut the duct tape.

"Wait! Why are you untying her!? She threatened to kick our teeth in." The third lanky boy panicked as i smirked at him. He was ignored as the tape fell to the floor. I got up too fast for my liking and stumbled abit when a large hand grabbed my arm with ease.