But he don't smell like a flower

Season of the witch ~ Donovan

  Chapter one

  "That piece of shit fucking asshole."

   What am I doing on such a fine saturday evening you ask? Well. My dear fucking brother thought it would be funny to toss all my doc Martens and Converse out on the mud and replace my closet with Justin Beiber posters. So here I am scrubbing my shoes with his only toothbrush and drying them with his old favorite varsity tshirt.

  Suck it, asshole.

I could hear the front door bust open and in walks my brother and his two moron friends. Duke and flower. You see the thing about Duke is that he is a humongous douche and Flower... Well he don't smell like a flower.

  I toss his tooth brush back where it was and hid his shirt in the tub. Where he never steps a foot in. Grabbing my now clean shoe's I start to make my back into my room when a rough hand latches to my arm.

  "Come on, sis. Stop scrubbing those ugly shoes and make me some food." I felt my right eye twitch in irritation. I swear if he wasn't family he would've been dead long ago. Sighing I drop my shoes in the room and make my way to the kitchen.

  "Well look who it is, Flower. Its grumpy grandpa. Who is the poor kid that you decided to scare off your lawn today?" Duke smirked at his own joke and frowned when Flower didnt laugh along. He turns and glares at Flower who was busy looking at my tits to even notice. With a slap to the back of the head Flower started laughing along and Duke smirked again.

  "Fuck off, David." I was too tired of his stupid shit to say anything else. I opened the fridge and grabbed a water bottle and began taking small sips.

   "It's Duke and you know it."

  "Patatoe patatoe." I rolled my eyes at him.

  "Oh my gosh. I am so hungry. Why aren't you cooking yet?" My brother Dane groaned.

   "You guys are three teenage guys. You can't make a fucking sandwich but you can put on a damn condom?! At least I hope you guys can. We cant have any mini Dukes, Danes or Flowers running along." It would be a nightmare. At that point the zombie apocalypse would sound better. Sike. It already does.

   "Awe, Blythe. Why do you gotta do me like that? I know you would love to see mini Flowers running around. Especially if they are ours." Flower tossed his arm over my shoulder and pulls me close to him. He smelled like sewage. I recoiled in disgust and pulled my self out of his arms with my fingers pinching my nose.

   "You stink. How long has it been since you took a shower? Since the ice age? I can see flies all around you and I would rather prefer to die a horrible painful death than to be near you or anything that shares the same DNA with yours."

  "Why would your mom name you blythe when you are not kind at all?" He winced holding his heart as if he is wounded.

  "Why would your mom name you flower if you smell like shit?" I replied back nonchalantly. Flower and Duke size me up as if they were about to do something. Please, I would have them on there asses three seconds flat. Dane interrupts them before they said anything stupid.

  "As much as I hate to admit this but Blythe would have you guys on your asses three seconds flat." I nodded along in agreement. Dane may be an asshole that tries to prove himself to his friends but he is still family so we try not to fight as much.

   "So what is your punishment for the fight." He starts up a conversation.

  "Since Jenna And james started it and I was just protecting myself a 'little too much' according to them. I only got away with being Claire the Bear for fridays game." Claire the Bear. Our shitty school's shitty mascot.

   "Oh shit." The two fucktards giggled.

  "I wish you the best of luck, sis." Dane bows his head sadly like he already lost me.

   "Why?"

"Why?! Because Friday's game is against Lincoln High!" He exasperated. I just stared at him with disinterested eyes. Dane sighs as if i knew what he meant.

"The most notorious school with the most mean team. They kidnap any rival mascot as a prank and i heard they do disturbing things to the mascots." I just keep staring him. He sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose knowing full well I don't scare easily.

   "Well now you know the truth but heed my warning, dear sister." Dane walks out the front door and the other two follow along like lost puppies.

I rolled my eyes and pulled out my cotton candy ice cream from the freezer. Guess who is ready for a night of relaxation?