Comfort Inn

Parker's P.O.V

I woke up smiling thinking about what happend last night.

Last night was so perfect. I couldn't help but smile.

I felt like I was on cloud 9. Nothing could go wrong.

I slipped out of my bed and rushed into the bathroom. I couldn't wait until i saw him.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face. My make up was all over the place and i hated that.

I pulled up my hair and walked out of the bathroom to get dressed.

I found a grey crop top, my grey sweat pants, and black sandals. My hair was in a messy bun.

I grabbed my backpack and room key and cell phone.

I opened the door to see Antonio and that girl James was with yestarday basically sucking each others faces off. I was so shocked that i dropped my phone causing them to notice me.

"oh my, im so sorry." I say picking up my phone holding back my tears.

I started walking towards the elevator when they said a few words and she started walking towards me and the elevator.

It opened and we stepped through.

I pushed the lobby button and the elevator doors closed.

God knows i just wanted to punch her dead in her face but i couldn't. We aren't even together so why am i upset.

Maybe because i thought we could've been something if we tried, or put in the effort.

The elevator soon opens and i step out first partically running from the elevator.

It's already bad enough that i have to go to school everyday to see James and his little groupie girls making out everyday and now this.

I cant go to school today i just cant.

I stop in front of the hotel driveway as i dial Charles's number.

I started walking again.

He answered on the fourth ring.

"Hello?" He sounded sleepy.

"Hey best-friend, I'm not going to school, so I'm coming over." I say trying not to cry.

"I know your ass about to cry, and ok let me open up the door, and where are you anyway?" He says. I can hear him getting out of the bed.

"Walking on your street." I say.

"Damn. Ok." He says as he hangs up.

I walk up the driveway as he opens the door and walks outside.

I run up to his arms and he hugs me. We were just standing in his yard, he held me for about 20 minutes.

"Come on." He says as he takes my hand in his.

We walk into his house and close the door.

He leads me up stairs to his room and closes the door.

He sits on the floor as i plop down on his bed.

"What's up, best-friend." he says as he plays with my sandals.

I sigh.

"So there's this guy who lives in my hotel and we have been talking all this week or whatever. We went to that pool party yestarday and he kissed me when we got back. I really thought he was feelin me but i guess not because not only did i see a female text him yestarday but i saw him and this girl james was with, kissin." I say.