I Don't Know What To Call This

Parker's P.O.V

I woke up to Charles gone. 

I rolled out of bed and walked towards the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth.

Once i got in the shower i let the hot water press agaisnt my back. It felt so good.

I was intrupted to Charles walking in the bathroom and surprising me.

"Um im sorry, i just went down staris to get us some breakfast." He says blushing.

I laugh at him as he walk out of the bathroom.

I shake my head as i wash my body.

Once i was done, i got out of the shower and wrapped my towel around my body and walked out of the bathroom.

Charles was eatting a bagel and fully dressed when he saw me.

"Ill step outside in the room until you get dresed if you want.?" He asks me as he walks towards the door leaving to stand outside.

I dried my body off and put on my jergens lostion. 

I slipped my shorts on, my grey "enjoy coke" crop top on, my galaxy vans. I pulled my hair into a messy bun. My makeup was extra light. I almost looked like i didnt have make up at all.

I grabbed my phone and backpack as i walked out of my room to see Antonio walking out of his room with a girl with nothing on but a shirt.

I felt like someone had just kicked me in the stomach. I don't know why since we just met yestarday. 

"Come on." I say as i grab Charles hand and walk towards the elevator pressing the button and stepping inside as Antonio did followed by that girl.

In the elevator the level of tensenesss was so thick you cant cut through it. 

The elevator opend as we all stepped out and went our sepreate ways. 

At School

I was at my locker when James walked up to me. I felt like someone had super glued my shoes to the ground. I could'nt move.

'Hey Parker." His words came out of his mouth so smoothly.

"Hey." I say on the verge to start crying.

"So um there's this pool party tonight, i wanted to invite you.' He says. 

Is this guy seroius?

"Oh, ok." I say. I wanted to say so so much more i just couldn't.

"Well it's at Vanellie's house at 7:00." He says walking away.

I wanted to get on my knees and beg him to come back to me but i just could'nt.

I just sighed and grabbed my things out of my locker. I closed my locker and walked out of the building since school was over.

I started walking in the direction of the hotel when i got a text from my mom saying Where Are You?! 

Why does she care now? 

My school isnt far from the hotel so it didnt take long for me to get there.

I walked up the hotel's driveway and through the automatic doors.

I walked towards the elevator and pressed my floor's number.

I walked inside of the elevator. It was just about to close but someones hand stopped it from closing.

It was Antonio's hand.