Hurt.

Parker P.O.V

I was running as fast as i could just  to get away from them, her, him, all of them.

I didnt know excatly where i was going to  knew i had to get away from here its bad for my health.

I ran up the driveway of the neareast hotel inn. I had saved up $1,000 dollars since Feburary. 

And it was october.

I was saving because i needed to get away from everyone.

I stopped running and tried to catch my breath as i walked into the hotel's automatic doors.

It smelled nice here for it to be cheap.

I looked around as i walked up to the front desk.

"Hello welcome to Stationary Inn, how may i help you." The sweet lady at the desk asked.

"Um, i would like one room please." I ask looking for my wallet.

"OK, here you go and your room is 679 the top floor breakfast is at 5:00 am  to 11:00 am. Enjoy." She says handing me my key. 

I smile as i take my key head towards the elevator looking back.

I now had $950 left, enough to last me for two weeks at the least.

I pushed the up button as the elevator opened and i walked in. I pressed the 9th floor as the doors closed.

The elevator took me to the 9th floor, as i got off it was dark, very dark.

I sighed as i walked down the hallway looking for my room.

Finding it in the middle of the hallway.

I stuck my key in and opened the door to the smell of fresh flowers. 

The room looked like a regular hotel room, it was decent, im not complaining its where'd id'd be sleeping for the next two weeks.

I closed the door and sat my thing down.

I layed back on the bed as flashbacks of earlier replyed back through my mind.

Earlier

I woke up to the sound of my Mom banging on my door. 

I shot up full of fear, scared that something had happend.

"GET UP!!" She screams.

I got out of bed.

"You over slept and im not taking you to school either." She says walking out of my room slamming the door.

I heard a couple of footsteps telling me that she was taking my little sister to school.

I shook my head as the front door closed.

I held my stomach as i growaled.

I didnt eat lastnight because i got home late because i missed the bus.

So i had to walk home which is far from my school.

I heard a few knocks at my window telling me that my boyfriend James was at my window.

I smiled as i opened the window to let him climb in.

"Hey hun." I say closing the window.

He grabbed me by my hips and kissed me.

"I missed you so much." He said holding me so close to him  i couldve been breathing the same air as him.

I smiled at the fact of him missing me.