I Dont Know What To Call This Part.2

Antonio's P.O.V

I got in the car and noticed Parker wasnt the same before i got out of the car. Did i do something? 

Was it something i said before i left? Did she see something? Did i leave my phone and she saw something?

"Whats wrong?" I ask. 

I look down in the cup holder. Damn i left my phone.

I look back at her so she could tell me whats wrong.

She just shook her hea]ad  and smile.

I nodded and picked up my phone and saw i had a text from Najah. 

Najah is my other side girl. She looks just Beyonce in the face but a body like Ciara.

She says she wants to see me.

I smiled and sat my phone down and started the car again and driving off of the gas station's driveway.

We got on the highway.

"What's the address?" I ask Parker as I keep my eyes on the  road.

"Um, 1267 Guestdrive Ave." She says sounding like she was to brust into tears in any moment.

I ask once again.

"What's wrong?" I ask Chris Brown's Without You played through the speakers.

"Nothing." She says as she shfits in her seat.

"Ok." I say as i turn the radio up louder.

I hum as Chris sings my favorite part of the song

I Can Live Without Money,

I Can Live Without Fame,

Parker's P.O.V

How does he believe me when i said that nothing was wrong with me.

Ugh!

I shfit in my seat once again was he starts humming.

I didnt know he could sing. I didnt know alot about Antonio, like how many girlfriends he has.

I dont know im so upset about that message were even together.

We pull up in the driveway as everyone enters the house.

One person stood out to me the most.

James.

He was with this really pretty girl that i havent seen before. She had long black hair that looked like weave but im sure it's not because she doesnt have it pulled up.

She wore a black and pink binki swim suit. Pink Sandels. 

She was thicker then me, had bigger boobs than me, a bigger butt than me. 

We got out of the car. 

James and his little girlfriend or date whoever she is kept staring at us.

I looked at Antonio as he smiled at me. 

He grabbed my hand and pulled me in the direction of the house.

He read my mind.

We walked into the house to see people dancing and drinking. Just having a good time.

"Thank you." I whispered into Antonio's ear. 

He looked at me and winked.

We moved through the crowd to the backyard. 

Everyone was swiming and talking out here. 

Antonio pulled in the direction towards two lawn chairs. 

"Ill go get us some drinks stay here and be beautiful." He says winking at me and kissing my forehead. 

I sat down and took my glasses off and looked around. Almost the whole sophmore class was here a few juniors here and there and a sprikle of seniors. 

I heard some foot steps walking in the grass, i turned my head to see it was the girl James was with.

She was walking towards me.

Dear lord please keep me from shooting myself in the face.

"Um, i really like your bathing suit where did you get it?" Her voice was sweet and innocent.

"Uh i order it offline." I say smiling.

God, she's so pretty.

"Oh ok." She smiled and walked on. She was walking the direction of the house.

Antonio then walked out of the house with two cups filled with punch.

He walked towards me as he started talking.

"You wanna talk or swim?" He asked taking his shirt off and shoes.

"Let's swim." I say taking my hat off, my cover up, my sandals.

Antonio picked me up bridal style and ran towards the pool jumping in.

Our bodies sank to the bottom of the pool, and we swam back up.

We came up out of the water at the same time.

We were so close the only thing keeping us appart was my swim suit and his swim shorts.

Our foreheads were touching.

Antonio picks me up and throws me in the water.

I sank to the bottom as i feel someone bringing me back up.

I giggle as i turn around and see who it was. Antonio laughed at my face considering the fact my hair was covering my face.

I splashed water in his face constantly as he tryed to cover his face from the water.

I tryed to defend myself but couldnt because he yet again picked me up and threw me in the water.

I stood up and put my hands on my hips as we just stood and stared at each other.

He was going to say something i knew it but we all heard sirens and everyone rushed out of the house and pool.

Me and Antonio ran to our things and rushed by all of the people.

We ran to his car and quickly got in and drove off.

It was now 11:00.  I didnt know we were gone or so long. 

Antonio's P.O.V

I was driving as i looked at Parker through the corner of my eye. She was perfect. Her body, her personality. Everything was perfect.

We pulled into the hotel's driveway.

We got out and started walking towards the automatic doors. We walked through as everyone on the main floor watched our every move. 

We walked towards the elevators and pressed the button. We walked onto the elevator.

I poked Parker on her side as she hit me and i laughed.

We got onto our floor. She walked out of the elevator and i followed. 

I walked her to her room. She was just about to open her door when i had to say something.

"Tonight was fun." I say trying so had not to push her up against the wall kiss all over her body and do nasty things to her.

"Yeah it-" I couldnt hold it in, i pushed her up against the wall and pressed my lips against hers. I licked and sucked on her bottom lip just so she can moan and i could deepen the kiss. 

Success she moaned and i deepened the kiss.

I felt myself getting hard so i backed away. I winked at her and turned around so i could open my door.