Chapter 4

The ride home was quiet except for the little yawns here and there from me. When I get home all I want to do is sleep. But before I do that I have to check my social life called the internet. I loved that place. 

We got home and James was back to work again. He's a busy little bee, but it's good cause I like to be alone. I unlocked the door and let myself in locking it behind me. Once I knew it was locked I ran to my bedroom, grabbed my laptop and plopped onto my bed. Quickly check facebook, go through pointless notifications, and find a friend request. It was from Ryan, awesome!

As I accept him I get an inbox.

Ryan Johnson.

Hey Olie! I hope you don't mind me adding you on here! Do you feel like coming out for a bit, my mates want to meet you.

I smiled to myself knowing I really did finally have a friend, and he wants me to meet his. Maybe I'll get more.

Olivia Jackson.

Sure why not! Where are we going? :3

Ryan Johnson.

Meet me at the big park in town, I forgot what it was called *facepalm

Olivia Jackson.

Okie dokes! Seeya in a few! :D

I closed my laptop and grabbed a small back pack, I shoved my phone, iPod & wallet in there, grabbed my jacket I wore earlier and made my way out, keys in hand. James shouldn't mind.

I walked in silence towards the park, luckily it was close to my house so it was a five minute walk. I saw Ryans face and he waved, I waved back and picked up my pace to meet his friends.

"Guys, this is Olivia." Ryan guestured to me as I almost got to them, I finished waving by the time I got to them, they greeted me quickly, I was new to them so I'm not too sure how this will go down.

"You got here quickly." Ryan said turning to me.

"Yeah well I only live up the road. If you guys don't want to be out here, we can head over to my house and sit around there?"

"That'd be sweet, except we gotta wait a minute, Seth isn't here yet."

"Okay, I can wait." I smiled and spoke to the girl with silver hair.

"Hey, I'm Luce, nice to meet you Olivia." The silver hair girl said, smiling sweetly and pulling me into a hug. I hugged back not to seem awkward to them. I think I could get along with these guys quite quickly. 

We spoke for a few minutes before a guy joined us. I felt my heart stop as I looked at him. He had beautiful grey eyes, dirty blonde hair styled like Ryan's except thinner, and the tightest pair of skinny jeans I have ever seen. My god he had nice legs!

I felt a bit of a shake on my shoulders before coming back down to earth. 

"Olie, are you okay? You look like you've just seen something out of the ordinary." Ryan asked.

"Oh I have." I said quietly.

"Huh?"

"Oh.. Nothing." I smiled quickly.

"Ooookay? Well anyways, this is Seth." He put his arms around the gorgeous boys shoulders.

"Heya." Seth smiled. He has a sweet voice, deep but not too deep and a little bit raspy.

"H-- Hi." I smiled awkwardly. "Um, do you guys want to get going to my house?" 

They all said some type of yeah or yes in unison.

We walked along the footpath in a group, I saw Ryan up ahead with his arm around Luce's waist and occasionally giving her pecks on the cheek. I remember him talking about someone like her this afternoon, Luce must be the girl he kept ranting about.

"Hey, Olivia, are you okay?" Seth asked popping up next to me.

"Hm? Yeah I'm fine, just a little nervous, I don't really know you guys."

"Oh don't stress, it'll be fine." He said putting his arm around my shoulders. "So how come we've never seen you before?"

"Oh, I just started a new school today, turns out Ryan is in a lot of my classes, so we hang out. Sorry if I seem a little weird, I've never exactly had friends before.." I looked away thinking he'll think I'm some kind of lunatic.

"What do you mean you've had no friends, you look like the kind of person who has heaps of them."

"Oh if only. I'm a nobody. I'm practically invisible to everyone. Ryan is honestly my first ever friend, because I don't think my brother counts."

"Aw, poor Olivia. Well now you have lots of friends" He said pointing to each of the people around us.

"Please call me Olie. I prefer that name over Olivia any day."

We came up my drive way to the front door, I unlocked it and let everyone in. Once everyone was in I locked it again, that's just a me thing.

"Woah! Nice house!" Luce said as it echoed through the whole house.

"Yeah, it's pretty good." I snickered as I turned on the lights. "Lounge room is this way, does anyone want a drink?" I asked leading them to the lounge.

"Sure!" Everyone said.

"I'll help you." Ryan smiled.

"Thanks!"

We made our way up the hall to the kitchen 

"How many of us are there?" I asked Ryan as I reached for the cups out of the cupboard.

"Six including you." He smiled.

"So is this Luce, the gril you wouldn't shut up about today hm?" I nudged his arm as I poured.

"It could be." He winked. "You seem like you have an interest in Seth don't you."

"Hey, shh, not too loud, he's only in the other room!"

"I'll take that as a yes then.." He giggled.

"Shut up and take these to people" I laughed as I poured two more before Ryan came back to retrieve them. I bought in the last two, looks like they were mine and Seth's. I gave Ryan a playful glare and sat down on the arm chair.

We got to know eachother for a while before James got home. As everyone was about to leave James arrived in the drive way and let himself in.

"Olie! I'm home!" He yelled from the front door and made his way up the hall the the lounge where he knew I would be. "Who are these people?" He asked eyeing each of them.

"James, don't stress they're my friends."

They all smiled at James, and he smiled back.

"Okay, well if you want me I'll be in the study, they can stay for dinner tonight, we'll order some take-away or something."

"Sweet!" Both Ryan and Seth yelled at the same time.

James laughed and walked off to the study then came back.

"Oh and let me know what you guys want when you get hungry."

"FISH AND CHIPS FOR ALL!" Luce yelled out, bouncing in her seat. I laughed at her and kept talking to Seth.

Sorry for randomly cutting it off guys, and sorry if it's lame. Let me know what you guys think!

Seth on the side :3