Chapter 7

It was Saturday morning and everyone, except for Ryoko, Yuki, and Shun who have their own workshops, were tending Isshiki senpai's garden. It's been a long time since everyone have a clear scheduled and bonded like this.

"The garden is as beautiful as ever." Megumi said as she waters the tomatoes.

"I know right! It's so refreshing." I agreed as I pluck out the weeds.

My eyes starts to wander around and took a glimpse of Shun who was cutting wood, minding his own business.

"Ehh? Why do you still stalk him even though you guys are already dating?" Souma pointed out while pulling weeds on his side.

"Is there a rule that says I can't stalk him even though we're dating? Besides~ He looks so manly and yummy when he's doing woodwork." I said dreamily as I continue to stare at Shun.

"Ah! [Y/N]-san! You're drooling." Megumi said in panic. I completely ignored her and had my eyes glued at Shun until he decided to wipe his sweat with the bottom of the shirt that he's wearing, showing me glimpse of his abs.

"Kyaaa~!" I said before nosebleeding and fainting.

====

I woke up from the smell of food and the first thing I saw was the sky and a bottom view of Shun's face. I was laying on the ground with my head on Shun's lap.

"Morning." He said ran his fingers on my hair gently. I quickly cup my cheeks as I look at Shun totally in love.

"Someone please don't wake me up from this dream." I said dreamily.

"No can do, [Y/N]-chan. You need to eat lunch." I heard Isshiki senpai said.

I kept moving my head around, trying to look for Isshiki senpai, until I heard Shun groan.

"Are you okay, Shu--" Before I could finish my sentence, I felt a bump under my head and Shun's face was turning pink. Immediately realized what was happening and got up from his lap.

I could feel everyone looking at us confused to which I replied by awkwardly laughing.

I sat closer to Shun and leaned a little.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to... you know." I whispered while blushing a little.

He cleared his throat before putting his hand on my head and messes up my hair.

"It's okay. Um... Please forget about... that." He whispered back in a shy tone.

"Hey, you two! Stop acting all lovey dovey, we're trying to eat here!" Yuki said, earning a couple of nod from everyone else.

"Sorry." I apologized before picking up an onigiri and taking a bite. I squirmed in delight as the flavors burst in my mouth, giving me this at home vibe.

"Ahh~ This is wonderful, Megumi-chan~" I said.

"Thank you, [Y/N]-san. I'm glad you like it." She replied happily.

"Uwahh~ You're so cute~" I said as I reached out to pinch her cheeks.

"I can't believe it's been a week since the two of you started dating." Aoki pointed out.

"I know right? Feels weird that Ibusaki was the first one who'd get a girl." Sato added.

"Well, if you guys put it that way, isn't Ibusaki-kun a traitor to the guys at Polar Star?" Marui added, making all the guys, except for Isshiki senpai, glare at Shun.

"A beautiful high school romance at your freshmen year. Being with a girl whom you can spend time with. Ibusaki-kun is experiencing the most of his youth!" Isshiki senpai declared.