Chapter 30

Khushi trembled at the intensity of the feelings he's arising in her.

She could feel his six pack underneath the shirt where her hand lay. She could feel her hands trembling because somehow her hand under his shirt, feeling his bare skin felt so intimate and personal. It felt so sensual and entirely personal.

Just when she thought it can't become more intense then it became a lot more intense when he sucked her tongue.

Khushi is strong but she couldn't push him away nor pull him closer. She was in dilemma.

But when his hand tried to sneak in her shirt she pushed him away still her hands feeling his stomach.

They both panted and took breaths as if oxygen is not enough in the room.

She wanted to pull the angry mask but no matter how hard she tried she just couldn't look in his eyes when they're looking at her like he want to eat her wholly.

She no matter how hard suppressed but couldn't help but blush and lower her head for a minute to gather herself.

“Mr.Raizada what do you think you were doing..?"

“Kissing you.."

He said as it's obvious and she's dumb..

“How dare you..?"

“Don't pretend Khushi.. You enjoyed it too" He offered her a smirk.

“Don't flatter yourself"

He just coughed and she looked at him questioningly and he pointed her hand which was still under his shirt and she was still in his arms.

She quickly retreated it and shrugged his hands from her shoulder.

She turned around to go but he put both hands on the door leaning against her, trapping her in his arms and whispered,

“Call my name..."

“Have you gone mad Mr.Raizada..?"

He pressed his body against her making her shiver,

“Call my name one more time and I will let you go"

“Mr.Raizada.."

He again pressed even more against her

“Khushi......"

Khushi didn't want to back down by calling his name.. No matter what emotion he evoke in her..

“I am not your toy to order around Mr.Raizada.."

She shut her mouth when the hands on the wall moved to her shoulder and he lowered them, tracing her hand. His one hand rested around her waist and another one traced her face.

His index finger caressed her lips and her lips trembled under his touch..

“Say it..."

“A-Arnav" Her lips moved against his finger which was till now tracing her lips.

Suddenly his hand retreated from her face. He leaned down and licked her lips and bit her lower lip and licked again.

She collapsed sliding down on the floor not able to stand and ended the kiss.

He too kneeled down to continue what he started.. But this time she didn't let him and turned her face away and pushed his hands away from her.

He still leaned and buried his face in her neck..

“I will make you admit that you have feelings for me Khushi..."

She pushed him away and internally cringed at the words she's going to utter..