Things Will Get Better... Wont They?

Today was my first day at a new school, woo hoo... Not. 

My name is Olivia Jackson, and I'm a nobody. That's the reason why I'm not looking forward to this new school. Knowing my luck, I'll either be invisible to everyone or bullied constantly like at my old high school. 

My bed is so warm and comfy, I really don't want to get out of it. Just as I rolled over to get more sleep, my older brother knocks on my door and lets himself in.

"Hey, Olie. Get up, you're starting a new school today." He said.

My brothers name is James, I live with him because I couldn't handle things at home with mum and dad, it was just way too much for me. James was willing to take me under his wing without a moment of thought. He and I have always been close, though some days he does my head in to the point where I want to body slam him.

I pretended to be excited when he said I was starting at a new school and shot myself up out of bed.

"Oh yeah!" I smiled, though on the inside I'm not happy at all.

"Hah! Get dressed, I'll drive you in 20 minutes." He smiled at me and left closing the door behind him. I  loved that about him, he was caring, but he wasn't possessive.

I got out of bed and breathed a big sigh. I really couldn't be bothered with all this..

As I made my way over to my wardrobe one of my posters fell down, I stopped to look at it before putting it back up. Asking Alexandria, they're always falling off the wall. I guess I'll have to buy more blu-tack after school today. 

I got to my wardrobe and turned on my iPod dock on the shelf next to it. I wasn't really paying too much attention as to what was playing, I was too busy looking for band tee's and skinny jeans. I found my Black Veil Brides tee and heard the intro to Undisclosed Desires by Muse. As I was trying to get my shirt on, I was dancing around like a lunatic and realised that my head shouldn't be trying to fit in the sleeve, I stopped dancing to fix my shirt and continued while trying to get my favorite black skinny jeans on, they were my favourite because of how tight the were. I actually managed to get them on without stuffing up like I had with my shirt. I grabbed my bullet belt put that through the belt loops and tightened it us so my pants wouldn't fall down at school. Now that would be embarrassing as hell.

I grabbed my make-up bag and walked off to the bathroom. I sat infront of the mirror and grabbed out my pale make-up and my black eyeliner and eyeshadow. I made my face really pale, but not to the point where I'm white as a ghost then lined my eyes and covered them in black eyeshadow so I had the "raccoon look" as everyone calls it.

I packed up my make-up and wen't back into my room to put it away and retrieve my bag. It was my favorite, Emily The Strange. She's been my favorite character since I was was 11. It matched my pencil case, make-up bag, piercing cleaner bag, my doona cover, it matched so many things, I'll leave it at that. 

I made my way down the hall, to the lounge room and plopped myself on the couch. As I did, I began to play with my stretchers, they're at 12mm at the moment, I would like to get bigger, but I can't be bothered right now. Then I began playing with my snake bites. I really want to get my septum pierced, but I don't have the money.

"Olie, you ready to go bud?" James yelled from the hallway.

"Yeah, can't wait" I rolled my eyes to myself.

"That's the spirit, I'm going to go warm up the car, don't take too long."

"Okay." I said while grabbing my knee lengthed jacket from the coat rack by the door.

I checked the pocket of my jeans to make sure my phone and iPod were there and they were so I have nothing to worry about now... I think... Well I hope. 

Hey guys! Hope you enjoy! Sorry I haven't done anything on Under The Oak Tree for a while, I just can't of ANYTHING for it D:

Anyways, I hope you guys like this one, of course it will get better xD Ollie on the side! :3