Facts about SHINee .

50 Facts About SHINee

1. Key is the best in speaking Japanese and Minho is the worst

2. All of SHINee thinks that Taemin is the shyest member.

3. Onew said that if he became a girl, he'd date Key, because Key is "unique, strong and

fascinating, and exactly his cup of tea". *OnKey FACTS! >_<*

4. Onew once froze during a fansigning, telling a fan "I forgot how to sign!" .. and then he remembered, and continued.

5. SHINee especially likes it when the fans makes GIFs of them.

6. The only one who's allowed to call Key as Umma is Taemin.

7. Onew admits that he has a bad stamina. Minho strongly agrees.

8. Key threatened Jonghyun not to come back to the dorm if he didn’t win Immortal Song 2

9. Taemin started dancing since the 3rd grade! So oneday he heard about the SM casting and auditioned. He luckily got picked….and till this day, he searches for dance videos and learns from them.

10. Onew entered middle school and suddenly realized that he wanted to sing. He heard from others that he sang pretty well and so he applied for SM academy, where he got casted.

11. Key is from Daegu, S. Korea. Since kindergarten, his dream was to become a singer. When SM was having a audtion in Daegu, he auditioned and got casted.

12. Minho got street casted. Since he was young, he loved to show people his talent and his dream to become a singer was very big.

13. Jonghyun was involved in a band during middle school and performed in many events. Oneday, he perfomed in some competition and an SM worker casted him.

14. Key didn't study a lot during school, he just did what was necessary, then did his best at performance assessments. During exams, he would only study during the exam week.

15. Even though Taemin is so thin, he says that he actually eats more than the other members.

16. When Minho was in school, he didn't like studying much, as he couldn't stay in one spot for long without moving. He preferred sports and playing around.

17. If Onew was to have a girlfriend of a different race, he would learn her language for her and even though he's not fluent at it, he would tell her he loved her in that language. Then he would take her to Korea because there's many beautiful places there.

18. If you want a present from Taemin on your birthday, don't just expect it. He wants you to ask for it, otherwise you get nothing like Jonghyun did.

19. Key doesn’t only think that he shines the most among the group, he also thinks he’s the prettiest

20. Apparently, Key’s ”ideal girl” is the girl that chews gum in ‘Charlie and the chocolate factory’