Facts about CL (member of 2ne1)

FACTS ABOUT 2NE1 CL! 

OMMMYYGAAD! 

1. Her full name is Lee Chae Rin

2. Her English name is Faith Lee.

3. She is the leader in 2NE1.

4. Born on February 26 , 1991

5. Her height is 162cm // 5’4 feet

6.  Her Blood type is A

7.  She is Catholic

8.  She likes writing lyrics.

9.  Her favorite colors are Black & White.

1o.  She can speak  Japanese, French, Korean & English

11. Her first stage performance was on SBS Gayo Daejun on December 29, 2007 with the YG family

12. She is featuring in many songs, The First song was “Hot issue” from Bigbang 2nd mini album

13.  Later she was featering with Uhm Jung Hwa , YGMA and more of the YG family

14.  CL said on 2NE1TV that she can draw very well, but only when she’s drawing lion-bear, pig-rabbit, and duck-snake. She really can draw well!

15. On a radio interview, CL revealed that she used to wear boy school uniform to school since they don’t have pants for girls.

16. Such fierce and baddass leader but actually owns a pink lollipop phone.

17. Her nickname when she was in Japan is Pig-rabbit (I wonder where did the Hong sisters got their inspiration for Pig-rabbit in You’re Beautiful)

18. CL-roo was coined for many terms such as “Ahh go go go!!!” & “Oh my Gawdddd” that she often used in 2NE1TV.

19. She used to live in Japan but left it for France when she was 9-10 years old. Not only until summer 2009 that she went backthere for vacation during the filming of 2NE1TV. She revealed later on that it’s been 10 years since she was there.

20. She loves music and fashion.

21. Her favorite artists are Lauryn Hill and Madonna.

22. She has a little sister named Harin.

23. Her love for music came from her father.

24. She compose during her free time.

25. She’s Tam Tam’s birth mother.

26. CL’s long-time crush & ideal man is Teddy Park.

27. CL signature facial expression includes sticking out her tongue, pouting like a blowfish, and making a kissing face.

28. She has a sexy mole on her chest which was revealed due to her daring white outfit for Heartbreaker performance at 2009 SBS Gayo Daejun.

29. She’s a clean freak.

30. During her childhood years, she frequently traveled with her family, because of her father’s occupation as a Physics professor.

31.  It was revealed that CL’s father, Professor Lee Ki Jin is not only a physicist but also an author for children’s stories.

32. CL used to be a JYP trainee and shared dorms with Wonder Girls’ So Hee. She was said to be very close to both Ye Eun and So Hee.

33. She became a YG trainee in 2006 after she personally handed her demo to YG Entertainment. She was originally supposed to debut as a solo artist but eventually became the leader of 2NE1.

34. Her dream is to become an American rapper like Lil Kim.

35.   She is not really good with computer, but she does know how to use iTunes and use internet to search for pictures of Teddy.

36. She is in-charge of the overall cleaning and organizing of their living quarters.

37.  CL used to be a translator between local and foreign dancers.

38. She also knows other various dances, including jazz and ballet.

39 .  If given an opportunity, she wants to try to live in Egypt, Africa, and Greece. (Wow! Wanna go with you!)

40. Because the longest she ever slept is 20 hours, she was called as the “sleepy head” of 2NE1!

41. CL never cries in front of 2NE1 members.

42. She gave one of the robots from “Can’t Nobody” MV to Teddy for his room.

43.   Her choice of coffee is Americano.

44. CL is attracted to things that have spikes.

45. She wrote her rap in G-Dragon’s track, “The Leaders”.

46. When CL came back to Korea, she barely knew any Korean, but said in an interview shown on 2NE1 TV that she is now most comfortable speaking Korean.

47. She learned Hip Hop from other dancers when she used to translate between local and foreign dancers

48. She has lived in South Korea, JapanFrance, and the United States.

49. As a teenager, her family took permanent residence again in South Korea where she auditioned for YG Entertainment and was accepted in 2006.

50.  She debuted with 2NE1 on 6 may 2009.

51. She is the birth mother of TamTam but Dara adobted tamtam from her.

52. She loves shopping.

53. On 2011 she was guest judge on Project Runway Korea (Onstyle) with designer, Jeremy Scott.

54. She appeared in Girlfriend (with 2NE1) (걸프렌즈) on 2009.

55. CL was called “Sky” because ciel means sky in French.

56. When CL was a JYP trainee, Jia (Miss A.) taught her how to freestyle rap in Chinese.

57. The hardest thing to do for her is to change a computer’s desktop background. Once, Dara changed Chae’s computer background into her picture and CL wanted to change it so bad but she freaked out cuz’ she doesn’t know how.(lol So cute!)

58. She recorded a demo for “Let’s Go Party” in full english, solo.

59. Reveals that the rumors about her going to clubs isn’t true. She prefers to stay at home rather than go outside and go clubbing.

60. On the Strong Heart YG Family Special, she confessed that she saw TOP’s body once at YG’s gym cuz’ she thought there was no one inside.

61. Revealed on an interview that one of the reasons why she participated in YG’s audition is because of 1TYM’s leader, Teddy.

62. She has a lot of friends during her highschool years and was very talkative.