Facts about Heechul (member of Super Junior)

Facts About Heechul

1. Heechul thinks Heebum is growing fatter. He said Heebum is a cat who looks like a pig.

2. Heechul almost killed Yesung’s turtle by kicking it accidentally when he was in a rush.

3. Heechul likes to see his handsome face reflection on the mirror.

4. According to Eunhyuk, Heechul is a kind of person who won’t come to a show for his members. (hahaha!)

5. Heechul is a fanboy of Wonder Girls.

6. Heechul doesn’t like puppy/dog that much, He likes cat more.

7. Heechul’s favorite girlbands are: Wonder Girls, and 4 Minute.

8.  Heechul spent his birthday on the plane to Malaysia.

9. Heechul spent his birthday in the rain with Hankyung. (LOVE RAIN?!) 

10.  Heechul spent his birthday by drinking alcohol in Japan.

11.  Heechul spent his birthday by drinking alcohol with Chocoball members.

12.  Heechul only let Jay TRAX, Donghae, and Yunho DBSK to touch his hair.

13.  Heechul go bestfriends for the first time when he was a trainee. His bestfriends are Hankyung and Yunho.

14.   Between all SuJu members, Heechul got the most anti fans. ( LOVE KO SIYA!) 

15.  When Heechul doesn’t have any schedule, he likes to stay in the dorm more, and play with Champagne and Heebum.

16.  Heechul doesn’t like branded things, he likes unique things more.

17.  Heechul likes to change his hair style.

18.  Heechul is the most unique member.

19.  Heechul want to have his own apartment/home.

20.   Heechul respect girls. He doesn’t like to touch girls without the girl’s permission.

21.  Heechul is a type of person, who will keep loving people that he loves.