YTTD - Chapter 4

Okay, a bed full of pillows.Check.

Blankets. Check.

Snacks. Check.

Soda, Check.

Fast food. Check.

Vodka. Check.

Shotglasses. Check.

Beer. Check.

Music. Check.

  Looking around my room, I nodded in satisfaction seeing it was perfectly fine for the weekend, and made my way down the stairs to wait for Lily and Grace to come in a few minutes. But as I came downstairs and into the living room, my steps stopped abruptly.

I raised my eyebrow with a smirk and crossed my arms, before clearing my throat very loudly, making the two young teens jump apart in shock.

    "Well hello," I said curious and stared at Addison's flushed face, and the boy next to her.

    "A-Allie..I thought you were in your room.." She muttered and avoided my eyes embarrassed. I turned my gaze to the boy next to her, and smiled a sweet smile.

    "And you are?" I asked him, taking a few steps closer to them. I saw him gulping, before answering.

    "B-Brett sir!" He said quickly, "I mean ma'am!" He corrected loudly with wide eyes.

    "..and who do you think you are making out with my little sister?" I said and narrowed my eyes at him. I saw Addison face palm behind his back.

    "I-uh-uh.." the flustered boy stuttered nervously and his eyes flickered around everywhere in the room but me. I raised my eyebrows at him.

    "Well?" I asked again.

    "Allie!" I heard Addison groan, "Stop it!" She demanded with a small glare.

I let out a small chuckle and shook my head at him, before sending a wink. "No worries Brett. I'm just messing with you," I assured him and turned back to my sister.

    "And what are you still doing here by the way?" I asked her, my expression back to annoyed and impatient.

    "Actually, we were just about to leave," She said and stood up, taking Brett's hand with her.

I rolled my eyes at her, and motioned my hand to the door and slid to the side, "Be my guest," I said to them and watched her take a denim jacket from the closet in the hallway that looked too familiar.

    "Hey that's mine!" I called loudly after her.

    "I don't care!" She responded as they made their way over to a car waiting in the driveway for them.

    "Use protection!" I yelled loudly after them and laughed when I heard her response.

    "Oh my god!"

**

    "Okay, okay, okay, okay!" Grace giggled loudly where she laid on my bed.. After one beer and a few shots the alcohol was starting to take some effect on her. "I know what to do!"

Me and Lily shared amused looks, as she shrugged and giggled slightly, taking a sip of her beer.

    "Alright Grace, what's your idea?" I asked her with a small smile.

She gave me a excited grin and sat up clumsily, raising her hands up in a silent motion, "Wait for it.." She whispered and 5 seconds later; "Never have I ever!" Grace clapped her hands and looked at us for some reaction.