YTTD - Chapter 10

Yell at me, curse at me or even hit me! I deserve all of it! I'm the worst author you will ever meet on here. Lazy as fuck, I tell you.

It's been half a year since I last updated, and I'm going to spam you with them now! Well I'll try to at least. P

Please forgive me?... <3

**

A yawn escaped my mouth as my eyes struggled to stay open. I blinked multiple times in a minute just to not fall asleep. The only thing that was lightning up my room, was a small lamp that I was using on my desk. The light of my mac screen only made it worse, as I got sleepier and sleepier by the second. Glancing quickly at the clock, I saw that the time was 2 a.m, and I was suppose to wake up in 4 hours for school.

God damn jock

I seethed to myself in silence thinking about that arrogant boy, who was the only reason that I was staying up so late. It's been a whole week since we got the assignment, he hadn't done a single crap. We haven't even met except for in class. Even then he didn't do anything. Tomorrow Mr. Adams was going to speak with the pairs and see how long we were going on, and I had to at least come halfway with Nate's script. Mine was finished long ago, since we or more like me, decided on the first Harry Potter book.

Suddenly I heard my door creak open, as mom poked her head in and looked at me with a frown.

"Young lady, what are you still doing up?!" she snapped at me and sauntered inside.

"Homework, mom..." I replied in monotone, while typing on the keyboard.

"At this hour? What did you do when you came home from school?" she asked perplexed.

"Homework," I repeated.

I glanced up for a second to see her eyes narrow, "How much homework do the teachers give you?" she muttered, before letting out a sigh and crossing her arms, "Whatever, no more homework on you. Get to bed," mom announced.

"Mom," I groaned, "Almost done."

My reflexes were luckily quick enough when I pulled my hands away, and the screen was pushed down. "Bed. Now." she commanded sternly, as I gave in and pulled my feet towards my bed, before falling down and felt my eyes slowly fluttering close without any problem.

**

Before I even knew it, my alarm clock was ringing loudly throughout my room and I winced at the sharp sound invading my ears. With a lot go struggle, I reached up and threw it down on the floor and it quieted down. Releasing an agonizing groan, I pulled my dead tired body up from the bed and towards my vanity table. Lazily seating myself down on the chair, I opened my eyes and almost jumped in shock.

I looked...dead.

My skin was pale and dark circles had made their ways underneath the eyes. My hair was a birds nest, and the longer I looked, the more disgusted I felt. Quickly applying face cream , and then covering with some BB cream and concealer, I felt a lot more decent and human. Brushing my hair, and applying some mascara I made my way to the closet. Picking out a pair of simple jeans and a sweater. Moving my way downstairs, the house was silent as usual, as I was always the first to wake and leave the house. Even Sirius was snoring loudly in his fluffy bed.

That dog was lazy, I tell you.

Preparing a simple breakfast, I was just in time to leave, as I lazily pulled on my shoes while eating my breakfast. Taking my jacket from the hanger, I walked out the door, with the earplugs in and music blasting. As the cool morning air blew against my skin, I shivered at the cold, but endured it like always. Slightly singing and skipping to the music in my ears, that blasted something in a foreign language. Or also known as Korean Pop. My friends always thought me strange of hearing music in another language, as they didn't get the idea of listening to something I wouldn't understand. I had gotten into this genre 6 months ago, and had easily adapted into what you would have called The Fangirl life.

I swear K-poppers were on another level when it came to that.

My music library on the phone consisted of more Korean songs than English all together, as Grace and Lily always teased me about it. One of the reasons why I moved to that particular genre might be that I was sick of the american mainstream music. I just found it better to listen to, and all the artist over there work 100x harder than anyone here.

Anyway, as I was walking towards school absorbed in my music, I didn't notice a shining black car stopping next to me, before a loud honk was heard, and I jumped in shock. Pulling out the earplugs, I saw Nate in the drivers seat with the window down and looking at me with a small smirk.

"What do you want?" I asked him annoyed.

"Just wondering how it was going with the assignment," he had this smug smile on his face that I wanted to wipe off.

"Why would I tell you anything when you didn't even do anything?" I snapped.

"Whoa, down tiger," he held up with palms with an easy going grin that made me even more mad. "What would Mr. Adams say if I suspiciously turn up to the class without anything done -While you have everything?"

I narrowed my eyes and walked closer to the car, and crossed my arms slowly. "He would see what kind of lazy ass jerk you are?"

His lips pursed, "Going extra hard on those profanities I see," he sighed. "Then I'll just have to tell him how hard I was struggling and a certain partner didn't have the heart to even help me a little bit," he said dramatically while looking away sadly.

My mouth dropped open slightly, and moved even closer. My hand was on the hood of the car as I leaned down. "Are you threatening me?"

He leaned up as our faces neared and watched me with a smirk. "What if I did?"

"Mr. Adams would never believe you," I scoffed.

Nate raised one eyebrow and bit his lip. "I'm an better actor than you think, babe."

My eyes twitched in anger at the nickname while my heart raced at the same time. It was like I was two people with different feelings. Letting a growl escape past my lips, I straightened up and put my bag down. Rustling through the papers, I found the correct one and threw it at his face as he spluttered in surprise, but managed to get it.

"Here's your script," I snapped before moving away and continuing to walk towards school.

"Where are you going?" He called out.

"School," I replied dully.

"Then get in," Nate said.

I stopped in my tracks and turned to him with raised eyebrows, "What?"

He rolled his eyes, "I said get in."

"Why?" I asked in suspicion.

"I might be an asshole, but not that much of an asshole. Take it as a thanks for the script, " he smirked and waved the papers in the air.

"I can walk thank you very much," I told him stubbornly and resumed down the road.

"If you want to be late for school, then fine," he said loudly.

I turned around again in annoyance, "What are you saying?" I questioned with a glare.

"School starts in 5 minutes," as soon as the words escaped his mouth, my eyes widened and looked down at my phone to see that he was right.

"Shit.." I muttered out, while debating my options and exchanging looks from the road and the car.

"Tick tock," Nate sang.

Releasing a groan, I walked around the car and opened the door of the passenger seat. Slamming the door closed, I stared straight ahead with a scowl. "Drive," I commanded. With a chuckle he started the car again and stepped on the engine, as I could see a smug smile at the corner of his lips.

Damn jock