Act5 The Iron Maiden

Jody and Roiku have arrived at Zerra City's stadium where they find Fiona and Mitar sitting on a pile of rocks.The two approach them with a curious expression on their faces.

Roiku:What happened here?

Jody:Looks like we got here too late.The party is over.

Mitar:Tch.So much for back up.I had to go all out just to take this thing down.

Fiona:Hey there Jody! Long time no see!(waves and giggles)

Jody:Oh,so you're here.Yes,its been awhile Real Make.(looks at fiona)

Fiona:I told you not to call me that! Fiona! F-I-O-N-A!(points at jody)

Jody:Sigh.Still the same childish person huh?

Fiona:Who the hell are you calling childish?!

Roiku notices that mitar was beaten up pretty badly.Part of his clothes were slightly torn.

Roiku:Mitar,are....are you alright? You look pretty worn out.

Mitar:What you'd expect? I fought a golem.But as bad as it looks,I'm fine.

I'm just a little tired,that's all.

Jody:Then I suggest we go back to HQ and take a break.

Fiona runs down the pile of rocks and clings to jody's arm.He gives an annoyed expression on his face.Moments later,the four Agents start to walk and leaves the stadium.

Fiona:Hey hey,you seen Winter around?

Jody:Your boyfriend won't be around for awhile.He had to go to Africa for a mission and---

Fiona comically hits Jody on the back of his head.

Fiona:Y-You idiot! Idiot Jody!

Jody:What the hell was THAT for?!(looks at fiona)

Fiona:Don't embarrass me like that in front of everyone! Geez!(pouts)

Roiku:Well,you two seem to get along.(looks at fiona and jody)

Fiona:We have been friends for a long time.Its only natural Roiku.(giggles) 

Meanwhile,back in HQ.Isaac and Jake were still in the infirmary.Isaac was reading an adult magazine while Jake was just taking it easy on a bed.

Jake:You are a grown man.Aren't you ashamed of reading those kind of stuff?(looks at isaac)

Isaac:I am an adult.I have the right to read whatever I want.

Jake:Sigh.You are a disgrace to this Organization.(shakes head)

Isaac:Says the agent who was turned into a cat for breaking the rules.

Jake:Heh.Nice come back.

Suddenly,the door to the room burst open.A male Agent comes running in while panting really hard.Despite being out of breath,he manage to talk calmly.

Agent:S-Sir! We have a problem!

Without taking his eyes off the magazine,Isaac replies to the Agent.

Isaac:Hell yeah we have a problem.....This magazine is cencored! This is suppose to be an adult magazine for pete sake!(looks at magazine)

Agent:Sir!(annoyed voice)

Isaac:Kidding! Kidding! What is it that got you all worn out huh?(looks at agent)

Agent:Its.....Its your daughter,sir.(gulps)

Jake:My daughter?

Jake puts down the magazine and slowly stands.He then gives a sigh that almost feels like this kind of situation had happened before.He calmly puts his hands in his pockets but unexpectedly,he slowly walks to the back of the room where there was a back door.Jake sense that Isaac was trying to run away so he jumps off the bed and grabs hold of Isaac's lab coat,preventing him from moving.