Act2 The Secret Organization

The Organization.A secret facility located somewhere in Zerra City.Mitar was standing outside of a door,crossing his arms with an impatient look on his face.The orange cat was with him.Mitar looks at Jake who was licking his leg like what most cats do.He shows a disgusted expression on his face.

Mitar: Do you HAVE to do that?(looks at jake)

Jake:What? I'm a cat.Its natural for me to clean myself.

Mitar:You were once human you know.

Jake: Oh thats all in the past now.(licks paw)

Besides,if you were stuck in this body for this long,you kinda get used to it.

Mitar:It still disgust me everytime you lick yourself like that.

Jake: Ohhhh?(mischievous smile)

Jake moves his head closer to his groin but before he could go any further,Mitar gives him a serious look on his face.

Mitar: DON'T.EVEN.DO.IT.

Jake:Woah,easy there tiger.I was only kidding.

The door opens and a man in a white lab coat comes out.He was about in his twenties.He had white hair and had headphones around his neck.Both Mitar and Jake seems to know who he was already.

Isaac:Well,I didn't expect you to wait out here for five hours.You must really love this guy huh?(smiles)

Mitar:Spare me your jokes.How's Roiku?

Isaac:Nothing too serious.Just some third degree burn.(thumbs up)

Mitar:NOT SERIOUS?! He got a freaking third degree burn for pete sake!

Isaac: Oh every soldier needs a few battle scars here and there.(smiles)

Jake:I told you there was nothing for you to worry about.(looks at mitar)

Mitar:You two are taking this way too easy!(points at isaac and jake)

Isaac:If it will make you feel any better,I can heal his wounds in no time so stop worrying so much or you'll get wrinkles.

Mitar:Well,you are the best doctor in the Organization,I'll just have to trust you.

Isaac:Thats more like it.Why not relax for now? I heard that you managed to fight off a high level demon.

Mitar:Understand.I'll be going now so take care of Roiku.(bows)

Jake:Might as well tag along with you.(looks at mitar)

Mitar and Jake starts to walk away.As they do,a girl in a nurse uniform comes out of the room and talks with Isaac.

Nurse:Excuse me,Agent 990 needs his bandages change.(looks at isaac)

Isaac:Sure sure but before that...

Isaac suddenly grabs the nurse's butt much to her embarrassment.Her face instantly turns red.

Isaac:Have you been eating properly? You seem to be losing weight back here.

Isaac gets whack on the head by the nurse.He does down in a comical way,dizzy eyes and all.

Nurse:Geez Doctor! I told you not to do that! Your daughter is going to kill you if she saw what you did! And I mean,she REALLY is going to kill you!(blushing)

Isaac:I'll...try to remember that...(eyes spinning)

Meanwhile,Mitar and Jake were now in a cafeteria-like area somewhere in the Organization.Other agents where quietly eating or making small talk.Mitar sits down near a table while Jake sits on top of it.Mitar was eating pie while Jake was eating a bowl of cat food.