Harleen Quinzel and Pamela Isely

Ethan sweeps past me to his other locker.  People in both jazz band and symphonic band either play the same instrument for both classes, play two different instruments but are capable of fitting both in the same locker, or play two different instruments that need separate lockers.  I leave to the band room just as Destany passes me.  I give her a dirty look but she doesn't notice it.

Finally, it's fifth period.  One of my favorite classes, science.  I love that period most because I can switch from Ethan's table to mine without a problem.  And because of my other friend, and only Jewish one, Sophia Finkton.  As usual, Ethan and I are the first ones in the classroom and we walk to the basket with a 5 on it to receive our science composition notebooks.

Sophia Finkton is a geek, and an amazing one at that.  She has been the greatest support for me, and one of the two people, the other being Destany Frakes, who have seen me truly terrified.  Sophia is taller than me and is on the chubbier side.  She keeps calling herself a "fat bitch" but she isn't THAT fat, I have seen much, MUCH worse (my mom works at a hospital and I have had to stay there a few times), and she is definitely NOT a bitch.  Her hair is a lighter brown and slightly green, due to her old purple dyed tips, full, subtly pink, cheeks with a few cute little freckles on them, wide brown eyes and metal braces like Destany.  When she walks into the room, she is wearing her usual black and red Superman zipper hoodie, faded and slightly fitted jeans, and her sneakers, basically what she wears every day.  She sits down to my right, hanging her plaid black and red backpack, that always seems to be HUGE, on her chair and slides in, setting down her iPad in its torn up, green Apple case.

Then, in comes Jillian Wiliam, but Sophia has named her Pamela Isely, Pam for short, aka. Poison Ivy.  Sophia chooses characters from any and all Batman comics and assigns them to students.  Pam has the perfect red hair, green eyes, and body type to be Poison Ivy, aside from her height.  She is about the average height of a girl her age.  She walks in with her purple and grey striped sweater, denim jeans, and a book.  The books she carries are always different.

Sophia has named me Selina Kyla aka. Catwoman even though I am too short and the smallest b cup that you could be.  But I guess I could be perfect as Catwoman because I am an excellent thief.  Oh yeah and I have "claws" aka. my untamed nails that I dig into Sophia and Destany's arms when I have to hold onto something.  Or maybe just to get something from Sophia...

Last but not least, Sophia is Harleen Quinzel aka. Harley Quinn.  This is the perfect character for her because she has an innocent face, she can pull off an insane psychopath act, and she can change her voice to give her a Harley Quinn accent.  It's just so perfect.

After our teacher, Mr. Keohan, has finished his usual lecture about the lesson for today, I show Sophia the letter I'm going to give to Lawerence.  She was the one who convinced me of how much I really "like" Ethan and told me to break up with Lawrence for both parties' well being.  Then, Sophia begins to "sob" and say how "deep" and "emotional" my letter is and comforts me the awkward way she is accustomed to, stroking my arm and looking sympathetic.  She swears she is completely straight and states that if she were anything BUT straight, she would be pan-sexual.  But I contradict that by bringing up her pretend lesbian relationship with Pam.  Sophia would most likely be lesbian and she should know this.

Throughout the period I continue to stare at Ethan and pretend to work.  The bell rings for sixth period.  We weave our ways to separate classes, I go the back way that leads to Ethan's class, glance his way, and continue onto Mr. Thomas' dull geography class.  The class ends just as suddenly as it begins.