Chapter 13 - The Tension

Austin Portwalt

"That's all for today gentlemen, you can dismiss." I said and all my employee left the meeting room. Suddenly Blake knocked on the door and walked inside.

"Why knocking you idiot when the door is widely open?" I hissed and he chuckled.

"How's the deal?" He asked.

"Everything is good. Violet is really useful for all this deals.."

"Dude.. Using her is not a good thing."

"I'm getting married to her anyway."

"What?" He asked me disbelief.

"We're getting married in 2 months."

"So you like her now?" He teased me and I shook my head.

"Not a bit, I'm just using her. I will get married to her and divorce her after I get the York Company deal."

"Dude, you're a devil! How can you be so cruel? Using her like that is not the way to get your deals!"

"She likes me.. I need to use that."

"Dude, you need to stop that!" Blake hissed.

"What's with you? You used Je-"

"We made an agreement you idiot! She knew that but you and Violet.. She doesn't have a clue that you're using her."

"She's dumb, isn't in obvious that I never care for her and just ignore her all the time for my work?"

"You sure an asshole."

"Thanks for the compliment.."

"Still love Rose?"

"I don' t know.." I said truthfully.

"Dude.. You need to stop this before Violet finds out about this."

"She will never know, we'll get married and I can make a lot of deals from it and get a deal from York Company in no time."

"Austin.. Do you know that this.. whatever you're doing will hurt her?"

"Do I look like I care? She's the one who want this.. So it's her own fault."

"You don't care about her?" Blake asked and I nodded.

"I won't care.. Why would I?"

"So tell me what is your plan? What is exactly your plan?"

"Getting married to her and divorce her in a few months. That's my plan.. why?" I asked as I read the new file that my employee gave me earlier.

"Dude.. What's with you? Why suddenly you're crazy about deals and money?" Blake asked and I looked up to him.

"I'm tired falling in love, Blake. I love Rose and when we're going to get married.. I was happy as fuck when she agreed to marry me but suddenly she got back with Max. She and Max will always be together and there's no turning back."

"Are you aware that Violet and Rose are friends?"

"I know.. I was the one who ask Rose to tell me about Violet."

"You're unbelievable!" Blake looked at me disbelief.

"You don't like Violet? She's quite a catch."

"She's cool.. nice.. and just good but I don't like her."

"You don't like her or you're denying that you like her?" Blake asked and that made me glare at him.

"You're trying to avoid huh?" Blake asked and I closed the file.

"Blake, just because you're with Jean now.. you can give me this speech."

"Well.. You're acting like a jerk and an asshole. She doesn't even deserve you." That words hit my heart.

"I'm busy.. I'm going to Miami tomorrow. Bye." I said and walked out from the meeting room. I walked to my office to put all the files and checked my email once again before going home.

I drove home and planned to have a rest when suddenly my phone rang. It's the doctor?

"Violet is dead drunk."

"Where?" I asked in fury.

"I'll text you the place." He ended the call and I got up from my bed. I walked out from my room, I took my car keys and walked out from my apartment. I went down to the basement and drove my car out from the building.

I put the place on my GPS and speed up to go there. I threw my keys to the valet chauffer and walked inside the hotel. I ran to the bar and found Marcus and Violet sitting side by side.

"What the hell are you doing here wih her?" I asked as I looked at Violet litterally pass out.

"I found her.. I have a meeting here." He showed me the invitation. I sighed and carried her in my arms.

"You don't deserve her, Austin Portwalt." Marcus said and I looked at him coldly. I brought her out and walked back to the valet service so they can take my car again. As soon as my car arrive, I put Violet inside and paid the chauffer. I got in and drove back to my apartment. I carried her inside..

"Oh my gosh Austin.. you're so sexy." She looked at me biting her lip and I put her down. I held her waist tightly so she won't fall. Suddenly she wrapped her arms around  my neck, she crashed her lips to mine. She kissed my hard and I felt my body burn because of the sensation. This is what I'm avoiding.. the tension.

She took off my suit and threw it away. She cupped my face to kiss me harder. I took off her dress making me drool over her sexy body. She smirked and kissed me again. I carried her to my room and she slowly unbutton my shirt. She took it off me and she stripped herself too.

Oh shoot.. This is what I've always want it since the day I met her. Now.. I can't control myself.. I kissed her and slowly trailed kiss to her neck. She moaned making me want her more.

"Come on.. Austin. What are you waiting for?" She smirked and that got me good. I got inside of her and my eyes widen when I realize she's.. she still got her V card.

"Austin! Don't stop!" She hissed coldly and I decided to ignore that fact and continue the night..