Epilogue

Austin Portwalt

"Austin! You're freaking crazy!" Violet bursted angrily at me.

"I have to do it or else you will runaway again." I said and she looked at me disbelief.

"Austin Portwalt! I'M NOT MARRYING YOU IF YOU'RE ACTING LIKE THIS!" She bursted and pointed at the handcuffs.

"See.. that's what I'm preventing.." I said and she smacked my chest.

"Open it!" She hissed angrily.

"Not until we officially married." I said and she sighed big time.

"You're a one crazy freak." Blake came in with Jean. They both looked at me disbelief.

"I don't want her to run away again."

"I WON'T!" Violet bursted beside me.

"You need to open the handcuffs." Blake said and I shook my head.

"I'm not marrying you." Violet took off the ring.

"Fine fine fine." I took out the key and opened the handcuffs.

"Now get out.. I'm changing." Violet said as she's trying to push me out from her changing room.

"No baby.. I'm staying here.. No."

"She won't go anywhere." Blake pulled me out and I sighed.

"I hate you, Austin Portwalt!" Violet hissed before Jean closed the door.

"See.. See that behavior! If she runs away.. I'm going to kill you!" I hissed at Blake and he laughed.

"She won't runaway.. If she does.. You can make another wedd-" I turned to Blake and glared big time. He gestured me to get into my changing room. I walked in and turned on my laptop to activate the CCTV in Violet's changing room.

"Dude! You're a pervert!" Blake said.

"That's my own girlfriend.. no.. future wife.. no.. no.. my wife!"

"Yet.." Blake said and I threw a bottle at him.

"I don't want her to runaway.. you know I was a fucking wreck."

"I know.. That's love dude.. That's love."

"Shut up!" I kept my eyes on my laptop and smiled knowing that she won't runaway. Not long after that the staff asked me to go out. I walked out and Blake calmed me down.

I walked towards the aisle and stood there waiting for Violet anxiously. I turned to Blake.. and he chuckled looking at me.

"You look like an idiot."

"Thanks a lot!" I hissed and the MC announced that he bride is coming. All the guest stand up and I smiled in relieve that she doesn't runaway. She walked down the aisle with her dad and she smiled widely at me.

Her dad gave her hand to me and I chuckled at myself.

"I'm so glad that you don't runaway." I said.

"I can runaway now.." She hissed and smacked my arm. We started the wedding and it ran so smooth that I'm so happy. There's no more games.. no more crying and just.. happiness. At last.. I'm marrying the love of my life.

"I love you, beautiful." I kissed her cheek and she turned to me smiling widely.

"Love you too, you crazy and possessive man." She said pointed at my chest.

"Can't wait to have a crazy life with you." I whispered and she crashed her lips to mine. I hugged her really tightly to deepen the kiss.

"Okay.. it's time to cut the cake." Blake ruined the moment again. I swear he always does that.

"Let's cut the cake."

"I'm so happy for you, Violet Ashloc-" I glared at Rose and she laughed.

"Oops.. I forgot that she's married to a baboon like you." Rose smirked and I hissed at her.

"Thankyou Rose." Violet hugged Rose.

"Violet Portwalt now." I whispered to her ear and kissed her cheek.

"I'll think about that."

"Think about it? Excuse me?!" I asked her and she laughed.

"You're so serious.. Chill a little bit babe, this is our wedding day."

"You're mine.. You know that?" I asked.

"Duh.." She pointed at her ring and rolled her eyes. I took her hand and walked towards the wedding cake. We both held the knife and cut the cake together. The guest clapped their hands and wished us a happy life by drinking a glass of champagne together.

"I love you." I said and looked straight to her beautiful eyes.

"I love you too." Violet smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Honeymoon to France?" I asked and her eyes widen.

"Really?"

"Yeah.. I've already prepared for you for our wedding.. back then."

"Well.. We're married now, handsome." She smirked and leaned closer to me.

"You owe me another infinite coupon." I whispered and she looked at me weirdly.

"Since when?!"

"You owe me one for letting you go to Annie's birthday party." I said and kissed her cheek.

"Ugh.. I don't remember that."

"Babe.. You owe me one and I want to use it on our first night in Paris." I said whispering to her ear with a really seducing tone. Her body froze and she turned to me.

"I think.. I like that idea." She said and turned to me biting her lips.

"Don't do that now please.."

"Why?" She asked in a really seducing tone, she bit her lips again and looked at me with that eyes.

"Violet.. this is our wedding and please don't torture me."

"I love torturing you.. I'm sorry." She said and I hugged her tightly.

"I love you Austin Portwalt."

"Love you too.. babe."

Austin Portwalt
Violet Portwalt
Nial Portwalt
Taylor Portwalt