Chapter 16

Disclaimer:

This is a FAN FICTION and I don't own any of the characters and the storyline.

This continuation is written by me based on a Thai Online Novel, " Lovesick: The Chaotic lives of Blue Shorts by: by INDRYTIMES

Also sorry for the bad grammar, English is my third language is still learning. Please comment if you see any mistakes, I really appreciate it so I can do the changes. Also please comment on the story as it progresses. I'm still learning and not really a writer just a fan of PHUNXNOH Couple.

Thank You

Bre The Panda

****************

Chapter 16

Phun's POV

I was in a meeting with P'Pha's father when I received a call from Noh. I excused my self from the meeting to answer it.

" Babe is everything okay??"

No sound came out from the person the other line. Just breathing heavily and crying hysterically. I was getting worried. Something happened for my baby to cry like this and becomes speechless. 

" Babe please comes down. Can you please tell me what happened plzzz I'm getting worried".

" Phun, I'm in the hospital.....I need you right now. Rain is in the emergency room. T......they wont let me see her. I tried to call her parents with her phone but no one answered. I try to contact Nock but I can't reach him too. I don't know what else to do. Help me Phun.......Plzzz" 

I never heard Noh like this before. We only met Rain for a very short time when she joined our group but everyone got really close with her especially me and Noh. I know how he feels, I was in panic mode for Noh and Rain. My boyfriend is crying in pain by himself while my new best friend is in a hospital bed being treated with something that I don't even know what. I started panicking, my brain is blank......

" Is everything okay" P'Phun walking toward me.

"Phun....you okay??? Whats wrong??? Who called you???"

I didn't even get to answer his question. When my brain started working again, my whole body started running to go exit the building. After a few minutes, someone stopped me. 

"P' I need to go to Noh. Something happened to Rain. I need to help Noh, his all by him self...."

"Okay calm down. I will drive you there okay."

P' gave me a ride to the hospital where Noh was. He talked to his dad that we left at the cafe to let him know the situation. He understood and he told his son to text him if he can be a help with anything. 

**********************

After long 15 minutes in the car, we finally arrived at the entrance of the emergency room. P'Phun went to park the car while I started running to find Noh. I asked the front desk and the nurse pointed me to a boy who was looking depressed on the corner waiting.

Noh's head is down but his whole body is shaking. His still crying. 

"Noh...." I was in front of him. Scared but not as scared as him. He tilted his head to look at me. His eyes were red and while his whole face is pale. When he saw me he didn't move. I think he too tired to even react. My boyfriend looks so helpless and that made me so sad. 

I kneeled down so I can hug him. I think it finally registered to Noh that I was there so he hug me right away, tightly and started crying harder than before.