Chapter 15

Disclaimer:

This is a FAN FICTION and I don't own any of the characters and the storyline.

This continuation is written by me based on a Thai Online Novel, " Lovesick: The Chaotic lives of Blue Shorts by: by INDRYTIMES

Also sorry for the bad grammar, English is my third language is still learning. Please comment if you see any mistakes, I really appreciate it so I can do the changes. Also please comment on the story as it progresses. I'm still learning and not really a writer just a fan of PHUNXNOH Couple.

Thank You

Bre The Panda

****************

Chapter 15

Noh's POV

I put my boxers on and lay beside Phun who sleeping like a baby. I'm really happy that me and Phun are together like this. I slowly fall sleep on top of him and I slowly entered the dreamland. Waiting for another day with my love.

Two weeks have passed since the magical night happened. Since then me and Phun have been busy with our separate activities. I have been busy with freshman welcoming activities, Moon and Star Contest Practice and band practice in the weekends. While Phun is busy with his own freshman and Moon contest activities in his school and he has been hangout a lot with P'Pha to introduce him with the other seniors that can help him out in the future. He said it's "networking". I don't really know what that networking is but we made sure that every morning, we eat breakfast together. We haven't missed a day so I'm really happy to see him and catch up with all his activities. 

-" Phun, make sure to keep you next week Saturday empty. That's the day for our Moon and Star Contest and it will be at 7." Rain reminded Phun while I stuffed my face with the amazing breakfast that he made. 

- " Yeah, I cleared my schedule already and I told Pha about, he said his coming. Also, the next Saturday after that will be my turn so, don't forget." A lot of things is coming up and we all going crazy with everything that is going on. However, I'm really happy that we are managing everything and we having fun even though it's a bit hectic for my liking. 

After finishing cooking all the food, Phun got a text and after reading it, he just started shoving toast and coffee in his mouth. It's probably P'Pha to inform him that his here to pick him up. He brings Phun to his father's company to introduce to the shareholders and clients in P'Pha's big company before they go to school. While I join Rain when she goes to school. Sometimes we pick Nock from his house if he has morning recital practice in school. He having a big concert, the next day after our Moon and Star Contest in our school. Rain is really excited for his friend especially she knows that his dream is to be a famous pianist. 

" Do we need to pick Nock today?" 

" No, his practice is tonight after his school activities. His having a hard time sleeping so his teacher making him stay in bed."

" That's good. Okay, let's go then so we can go to school so we can practice our talent show part before we go to the freshman activities."

For the Moon and Star Contest, every faculty needs to do a show as a couple. So I and Rain decided to do sing a song together. Three different songs that all connected together to a story that we wanted to tell. She will be also be using her violin skills while I show some of my killer skills with the electric guitar. 

(lol got this idea from Kong in the Sotuse The Series.....it was so cute. However, I'm putting my own little twist on it -Bre)

I want this performance to be a little special because I want to dedicate it for Phun. While practicing, I noticed that there is something wrong with Rain. While we eating breakfast and when she was driving I notice that her face look really pale. I asked her a few times if she okay, she said she fine. She got a little cold but she took some medicine. 

I told her if she not feeling well she can rest and I will handle to organize the song that we going to perform. However, because of her stubborn personality, she kept going. We practicing a song that has a very fast tempo that made Rain to go play the violin like she going crazy. Rain is really amazing while she playing the violin but as we keep going, she looks paler as she already ( if that even possible). She was getting in the mood and we finish one of the songs without any problems. 

- "Noh you want to me to get some water?"

I was busy tuning my guitar so I didn't pay attention to what Rain said. I was just in my own word until I heard something dropped behind me. I looked and I almost threw my guitar on the floor, my whole body reacted on it own. Rain was on the floor and unconscious. The only thing I remember doing was calling for help nonstop until I saw someone else in the room. Rain wasn't breathing, the other guy told me. I didn't know what to do, we both panicking until finally, a female professor came in. She told us to call an ambulance. Thank God someone already calling earlier. The professor started doing CPR. I can't hear anything I just kept my eyes on Rain.

While this whole ordeal was happening I was praying to anyone that can hear me: God, Allah, Buddha or even the nature gods that can hear my prayers, please hear me out. 

After almost a few minute, ( The longest minutes in my whole life!!!), Rain finally woke up. 

" NOHHHH, NOHHHHH" When I heard my name, I run right away to Rain's side. At that moment the ambulance came and prep her to bring her to the emergency room. She was still calling me, while half awake and half awake. 

" Rain I'm right here. Don't worry.....I'm right here"

**********************

A short update for this week second chapter. 

Drama is coming and I wish you guys will be fine with that XP