Chapter 8: Mother's Instincts.

Disclaimer:

This is a FAN FICTION and I don't own any of the characters and the storyline.

This continuation is written by me based on a Thai Online Novel, " Lovesick: The Chaotic lives of Blue Shorts by: by INDRYTIMES

Also sorry for the bad grammar, English is my third language is still learning. Please comment if you see any mistakes, I really appreciate it so I can do the changes. Also please comment on the story as it progresses. I'm still learning and not really a write just a fan of PHUNXNOH Couple.

Thank You

Bre The Panda

****************

Chapter 8: Mother's Insticts

- " Owww Noh, when we get home you need to pack some clothes for Friday's trip. We going to Hua Hin with Phumipats and Oam's family. We staying there for two nights and three days."

Apparently, my aunt who is in the states wants my parents to check the house that they just bought in Hua Hin near the beach. So my parent invited Oam's parent for the weekend and after the dinner, my mom thought it will be fun if we have more people coming. I didn't mind but it's so funny how this four got along so fast. I ask my self, since when this four was this close.

______________________________________

Friday came and everyone went to the Phumipat's household as the meeting place. Everyone planned to meet at 9, leave at 9:30 so we can eat lunch at my aunt's house by 12. We went with 4 cars, The adults have thier own care to be able to bring extra food, clothes, and some material that will be needed. While Pang, Oam, Phun and I had a separate car that was driven by Phun's personal driver. Oam sat beside the driver sit because of his our DJ while I and Phun sat in the middle chairs. Pang stayed at the back with her stuffed toy and blanket so she can be comfortable.

- " Oam you should have brought nong Mick with us."

- "It was last minute and his uncle won't let him. "

- "what you mean his uncle?? Why would you need his uncle's permission?" I was so confused what he means.

- " His uncle know about me and Mick's relationship. So his the one who helps us. He also the one who convinces Mick's mom to let him sleep over last time. His uncle said two nights and three days is too much."

- "Isn't his uncle the math teacher for freshman?" Phun asked Oam.

- "Yeah"

- "Good luck bro, but at least someone is helping you guys".

The road trip lasted for 2 hours and it was exhausting. Pang just sleep the whole ride while the boys just listen to music and talked about random stuff. But something was bothering Phun. His eyes keep looking back at Pang. So I asked him whats wrong.

- Whats wrong? Is something bothering you?

- Kinda. I noticed Pang been sleeping late and always in her phone. I think she been too focused on those Yaoi mangas that she been reading. I need to talk to her about it. I don't want this to affect her grades when school start.

During that time I noticed how worried Phun was. He is such a protective brother but I can't deny that I noticed how Pang been sleeping really late too and she not been her self. I definitely need to talk to her about this. If the guys from the picture are the reasons of the changes that is happing to her, I need to at least tell her to lessen the chatting at night.

- Phun don't worry too much. It's still summer. She still has a few months and she is a teenager like you. Let her have fun a little.

- I know I know.