Authors Note

Hello everyone. 

I've been working on this story for a while now and finally got it to a standard that I'm happy to publish. This has been quite a time in the making. An idea that randomly sparked into my head inspired by a list of other action movies and novels I've seen/read. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER: I have not marked this novel Mature. I didn't want to put people off. This is a warning now however that this does contain swearing. Not a lot of swearing and the words aren't overly offensive. Just the normal swearing basically. I'm sure you know what I mean. 

There are no sex scenes. That may be a relief or a disappointment depending on your personality. 

Violence. Hmmm, that's a hard one. Yes there is violence, but I can't think of a time when it's overly descriptive. It is an action novel so the normal amount of violence is to be expected. There is talk of guns of course and murders. However if you're not into that kind of story, I'm not sure why you would even be reading this. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not a professional editor. I have edited this to the best of my ability without driving myself insane. Fresh eyes would be great. If you find a mistake (spelling, grammar or something that just doesn't make sense), I would LOVE to know about it. I wanted this book to be professional, but I also want it to be the highest quality possible. And if that means asking you guys to let me know if you see a mistake, I'm willing to do that. Please, if you see something really bad just leave it in the comments. I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much in advance. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please, please, please VOTE and COMMENT. I really want this book to go somewhere. I can't do that without you guys! So please, if you like something (or dislike, I guess) please show me by pressing that vote button, or leaving a wee comment. Thanks in advance.

Copyright. This is just the standard. Don't copy my stuff or I'll have you arrested. Just kidding! Maybe... 

That's all I have to say, I just really want to get into the actual story, and I'm sure you do to! So I'll shut up for now. And here we go...