⚜️ Out of the Easy: I ⚜️

Elijah, Marcel, and Hayley came to the attic of the saint Louis cathedral to meet with Freya and Kass. The Mikaelson witch had lit dozens of white candles in preparation. 

"So, where is Klaus?" Hayley questioned, confused.

Freya leaned against the table and sighed. "When I told him about Kass, he said he'd pursue another lead."

Elijah took Freya's athame and sliced open his palm, bleeding into a bronze bowl on the table. It was placed on a large map of the world. "Forget Niklaus." He whipped out his handkerchief and wiped the blood that smeared on his hand. "You will find her."

"Now, you sure you got enough ju-ju for a world-wide locator spell?" Marcel questioned, looking at Freya unsure.

"She's my family. I won't lose her." Freya took a deep breath and glanced at Kass.

"Besides, I'll be here to help her. It's my body, I will find it."

"Le six ce strul no cruv. Le six ce strul no cruv."

Kass repeated the words with Frey's, and poured the blood onto the map. She handed the bowl to Elijah. The two witches focus all of their energy on finding Kass' body but the blood just began spreading out until it is covered the entire map.

Kass slammed her human fist onto the table. "Damnit!" When the pain bloomed around her fingers she yelped and groaned angrily.

Elijah looked at the others in alarm, while Freya, Hayley, and Marcel look disappointed.

"Well, so much for witch-GPS." Hayley muttered.

"I assumed they'd cloaked her." Freya commented shakily, "I didn't expect a spell this strong."

"No doubt conjured by witches who work with Tristan."

Freya sighed, "You should all go. I have my work cut out for me."

"But this is my body-"

"Go."

Marcel turned his attention to Elijah. "The Strix trust me. If they know where Kass' body is, I can find her."

"There's no time." Elijah warned frantically, as he walked toward the staircase, "You need to stop Davina from activating Lucien and Tristan's weapon."

"We need to find Kass' body, don't we?"

"Marcel, I will not rest until my sister is found." He promised, impatiently.

"All right. I'll handle Davina." He left the attic.

Hayley caught Elijah's eye. "Well, in the meantime, please tell me that we're gonna kill someone?"

That made Kass smirk. "Oh, we're going to kill many someones."

"But first--" Elijah interrupted, "If we are to start a war, let us determine where allegiances lie."

Elijah walked down the stairs, while Kass slowly followed behind. They were out in the streets of the french quarter when she grabbed his arm. "I'm going with you- don't give me that look, brother. I'm going as... what's her name?" She questioned, motioned at her body.

"Alice LaChat." He answered, "Fine, you may accompany but I suggest you learn a protection spell rather quickly. Just in case."

"Whatever pleases you."

⚜️

"Niklaus!" Elijah called, rather loudly, as they entered the courtyard, "Niklaus!"

Klaus appeared on the balcony behind him, looking unamused. "You shout loud enough to wake the dead."

"Can't pick up your phone? Your sister is missing."