15. reaunited part 2

me: i dont want to talk about this anymore.

her: we need to talk about this slash.

me: bailey stop.

her: why dont you want to talk about it?

me: because i said!!

i didnt even realize it but i smacked her across the face and she had started crying i went to hug her and she backed up i kept getting closer but she wouldnt come near me he ran out and i ran after her regreting what i had done she ran into duffs arms i cringed at seeing that.

duff: what the fuck did u do slash?!?!

me: i smacked her.

duff: you what?!!?

me: i didnt mean to.

all i could focuse on was her crying i cant believe i just hit her i promised i wouldnt do it again.

bailey: at least he can go back to perla now im gonna go stay with nikki tonight.

me: no

bailey: yes i am zacks not home for another week we can all hang at the bar tommarow night.

me: fine.

bailey: duff you coming with me.

duff: yeah lets go

i watched them walk in the car and drive away to nikki's just then perla knocked on the doot oh god what was i getting into.

baileys pov:

i woke up the next morning and duff looked at me with a sad face.

me: whats wrong duffy.

him: i saw slash with perla naked in your bed this morning when i went over to get you clothes he told me not to tell you but i had to.

me: its ok.

nikki: i have a plan though

me: what is it?

nikki: lets make him jealous

me: who will i use though?

nikki: me tonight then duff the next day.

me: i couldnt.

nikki: yes you are get dressed and we are gonna meet them at the bar.

the boys dressed me in a dressed that was a corsrt mini strapless jet black dress my boobs were trying to break free and my ass was about to hang out what made it worse was the guys wouldnt let me underwear so i had no choice but to go commando when we got to the bar the motley boys were seated with the guns boys i scooted in next nikki who was seated across from slash and perla oh this was gonna be fun i walked in and nikki squeezed my hand  signaling that it was time to commence operation msj i rubbed nikkis leg and made my way up to his crotch he put his hand on my inner thigh when i dont wanna miss a thing by aerosmith came on i pulled nikki onto the dance floor he stood behind me and put his hands on my hips i wrapped my arms around his neck and grinded my ass against his dick i could feel a buldge growing in his pants i giggled as he roamed my body with his hands he spun me around dipped me backwards he pulled me back up and i was so close our lips were barely touching i slowly kissed him my toungue danced around his he was an amazong kisser but i still missed slash pressed up against me like this we decided it was time to go back to the house duff said that we could stay there in the spare bedroom tonight if we wanted we said yes when we got to the house slash and perla had yet to come home me and nikki went to the bedroom i heard the door click and i felt nikkis hands slither onto my waist i could feel him play with the zipper on the back of my dress as he slowly unzipped the dress i let it fall to the ground to reveil a black lacy thong and a matching black lace bra he slowly turned me around as his lips captured mine my lips moved in sinc with his, his hands slowly traveled down ny waist and landed on my ass he squeezed it and i softly moaned he pulled away and looked at me he slowly unhooked my bra and let it fall to the ground he backed me up and layed on the bed he slowly kissed ny neck and made his way down he slowly removed my under wear he slowly started to suck on my clit which made me moan he soon started to toungue fuck me fast i came and he started to kiss me again he rolled over so he was laying down he took off his shirt and i slowly took off his pants followed by his boxers i slowly started to suck on his dick which made him moan he held my hair as his moaning progessed i took his dick out of my mouth as soon as he was hard he pushed me onto my back as forced my arms above my head oh kinky i liked it he forced my legs onto his shoulders and pulled the blanket over us he started to thrust into me and i screamed his name god he was so big it actually hurt a little.

me: oh nikki oh your so good uh uh.

slashs pov:

i got home i had just dropped perla off at home i got in the house and the guys looked at me weird when i walked in.

duff: slash what are doing here i thouht u were staying with perla.

me: no we got in a fight...im gonna go see bailey.

izzy: you dont want to go in there.

me: why not?

just then i heard baileys voice.

bailey: oh nikki oh your so good uh uh.

i walked to the bedroom and kicked the door in i heard bailey gasp as she peaked from behind nikki's head i could see him pull out he scurried and got his clothes on and left i stared at her with anger she was just sitting there wrapped up in the blanket sitting on the bed i walked over to her i could tell she thought i was gonna hit her but instead i plunged my lips into hers god i miss this i put my hand on the back of her neck she slowly started to move her lips in sinc with mine i cant believe i went to perla shes not as good as bailey as a matter of fact she sucks in bed shes soo loose and shes never had kids baileys had one and she still tighter than fuck and perlas a sloppy kisser to its like she doesnt know what to do with her lips or tongue their just there i laid on top of her not breaking our kiss just thrn izzy and axl walk in.

izzy and axl: awwwwwww

we flip them the finger and they lock the door and got out.

warning: next part extremly sexual what i got a dirty mind.

she moaned in between kisses as she started to speak.

her: i missed you

me: i missed you too.

her: uhhh fuck me slash.

me: trust me i will.

she giggled as i laid down she straddled me but i pulled her so she was sitting on my face but backwards she undid my pants and slowly took them off as i started to eat her out she started to suck my dick making me instantly hard she moaned louglder as she was about to cum she came three times before i did she stood up and signaled me over to her i stood up and threw off my shirt i slammed her against the wall hard she wrapped her legs around me as i started to thrust into her with everything i had in me she was screaming so loud im pretty sure everyone could hear her.

her: OH MY GOD SLASH FUCK ME HARDER UH UH.

i did as she said and slammed into her harder i carried her over to the bed and she got on top of me she was riding me better than ever and she was amazing at riding i moaned as she did god she was amazing she had her hands on my chest as she rode me faster and harder when i knew i was close to cumming i threw her on her back forced her arms above her head and fucked her so deep that she almost started crying i couldnt control bekng inside her was like a drug that i need everyday i kept thrusting into her till i finally came i laid beside her exausted and sweaty i kissed her once more before we fell back asleep her in my arms again.