im in love with him (guns n roses) part two

I dedicate this story to naynayhudson because she told me my book was in her top five I was about to stop writing but she liked it so I kept writing thx for telling me that nay nay.

8. THE FORGIVEN PART 2

4 MONTHS LATER..........................................

bailey was due for her baby any day now slash was enjoying the new guitar she bought him steven and Ashley got married a couple months ago they had a small wedding in the cape we had just finished our tour and we were already back in the united kingdom we were staying at the manision we had a maid go in and clean since axls last freak out session.

slash's pov:

it was 3 a.m. when I heard bailey scream I woke up and looked at her the bed was wet and she was looking at me.

me: what's wrong baby

bailey: um.... my water just broke

me: oh shit

I got up and threw on my pants and a shirt along with my shoes I picked her up and threw a dress on her i picked her up and ran down the hall banging on the doors everyone came out and started yelling at me.

me: just shut the fuck up bailey's water just broke we got to get to the hospital now.

we all ran out to the limo and rushed to the hospital everyone in the limo kept breathing exactly like her.

bailey: oh shit uggh this dress is so tight.

me: its ok were almost there ok

bailey: ok but goddamit these contractions hurt.

me: its ok just breath its gonna be ok

bailey: no don't say it's gonna be ok you don't know that it's all gonna be ok aww son of a bitch that hurt.

we arrived at the hospital an i carried her in bridal style the nurse put her in a wheel chair and we tried to go with bailey.

nurse: no ones aloud in the room

me: goddamit im her husband im gonna be in that room while my baby's being born

nurse: alright but everyone else has to stay out here

we got in the room and bailey was in labor a hour

duff's pov;

we were all sitting in the waiting room when i heard bailey from her room

bailey; aww mother fucker owww

i went to go see theres anything i could do when i saw the baby crowning that scarred me for life.

bailey: duff get the fuck out now

she scared the piss out of me i ran out and sat next to jade.

me: i never wanna have kids i shouldn't have seen that babe

bailey's pov:

me: baby i wanna see put the mirror there i wanna see

slash: baby you don't want to see it

me: i wanna fucking see it

i looked at the mirror and saw the baby crowning.

me: oh god oh god

docter: alright were past the shoulders one more big push

me: ohhhhh goddd

docter: congratulations it's a baby girl