im in love with him (part 1)

COPYRIGHT MARCH 18, 2014 bailey marie bishop

1. How it all started

i woke up early this morning excited for the guns n roses concert tonight which was in 5 hours i hurried up and got up i threw on a shirt and walked into the bathroom i jumped in the shower washed myself i got out and l dried mysef off then i blow dried my hair once it was all dry i straitened it then teased it i didnt really wear makeup so i got dressed in my black tight skinny jeans which made my ass look huge not like it wasnt already they were ripped in the front i threw on my guns n roses shirt and my combat boots i walked out of the bathroom and made some bacon i ate it and soon watched lily my younger sister walked out of the bathroom ready her full name was lilea flower moore but we just called her lily she was about 5'6" she had small boobs that were size c she had a big butt like me though she was pale but she looked good she wore makeup and she had long brown hair but her natural hair color was blonde she had full lips and big blue eyes she had her ears peirced her nose and her lips she had a tattoo of a cross behind her ear she was wearing a black mini dress and some blue platforms she smiled her hair in curls, i was taller than lily i was 5'10" i had long dark brown hair lips were a little smaller than lilys I had big hazel eyes that had some green and gold in them when i cried or got upset they turn a bright shade of green i had large breast i wore a size triple d in a bra my ass was large i would say i was more of a rocker girl i had several tattos which youll will find out what they are later and i have my nose toungue ears and nipples peirced. lily was a little girlier than me we were listening to the radio and we heard a radio contest for two tickets and two backstage passes.

radio: if you want a chance to win two backstage passes and two concert tickets to guns n roses all you have to do is answer these questions.

lily hurried and dialed the number.

lily: hello

radio: hello caller are you ready to win.

lily: yeah

radio: ok heres the first out of two questions........what are the names of the band members and what are there instruments.

lily: axl rose....lead singer, izzy stradlin.....rythum guitarist, steven adler....drummer, duff makagan.....bassist, and slash......solo guitarist.

radio: correct now all you have to do is answer this last question and youll win......ready but keep in mind this last one is a two parter.

lily: yes

radio: ok........who is the band member that wears a bandana and who is the band member that wears a top hat.

lily: axl rose wears the bandana and........

me: slash wears the top hat

i practically screamed in the phone.

radio: congradulations you can pick up your tickers at the booth when the concert starts what are your names.

me: lily and bailey.

radio: alright you two have a great day.

me: thank you.

we hung up we had about a hour so we went to wendys and got a couple baconators for lunch then we headed for the concert surprisingly we were the first in line when we got our stuff we ran straight to then front it was about 10 minutes till they came out they ran around and lily almost fainted when she saw axl they went around high fiving people axl stopped at lily and kissed her hand and whispered something to her she smiled then nodded i looked to see a tall man with dark curly hair that covered his eyes i couldnt believe it was slash and oh my god he was so sexy he was shirtless and had his chaps over some blue jeans he kneeled and kissed my cheek after he whispered suductivly in my ear.