in love with him (part 4)

..hey guys whoever leaves me rhe best comment will get a shout out i want you to tell me if you like my story and if so tell me your favorite part thx love you all.

       xoxo,

        bailey marie bishop (aka slashswife)

14. liar

8 months later...............

i woke up the next morning and she was gone i saw a letter on the door that read.

dear slash,

       by the time you read this ill be gone you probly woke up late maybe around 3 p.m. i went to the doctors this morning and i had a miscarage just forget about me ill be fine ill stay with your mums since i have no place to go.

           love.....

                 mrs.hudson

i read the letter and grabbed my phone i dialed her number but she kept regecting the call so i called my mum it rang about four times when i heard my mums voice.

mum: hello

me: mum

mum: hi sweetheart so i guess you read the letter.

me: yea is she there?

mum: yes she is do u want to talk to her?

me: please

baileys pov:

she looked at me and gave me the phone i took a deep breath and listened.

me: hello

him: bailey

me: yea

him: come back please

me: i cant

him: why not

me: i just cant..youll find somebody better i have to go.

him: bailey wa-

i hung up and handed her back the phone she sat next to me and placed her hand on mine she was the only one that new i was still pregnant i lied to slash so he wouldnt be tied down his future is guitar not me and not baby zack.

mum: its gonna be ok it will b-

she stopped talking when duff came in i quickly covered my stomach with a blanket he looked at me.

duff: whatcha hiding?

me: nothing

he walked over and pulled the blanket off slowly he looked at me stomach then back at me.

duff: your still pregnant

me: i know i told slash that im not but i am were not his future please dont tell slash.

he walked to the door and opened it then turned ariund at looked at us.

duff: i wont tell him but just know that the baby and you are his legacy that is his future and your just taking it away youll have him anyday now think about that.

he was right but slash is to busy living the fast life to pay attention to us anyways i hugged him goodbye walked up stairs and went to sleep wishing this night would end.

3 days later................

i woke up looked around for food i was in the kitchen when my water broke i was looking for slashs mum.

me: mum!!!

me: mum!!

there was no answer i looked at the table and there was a note i picked up my phone and called duff.