Two Whisperers

·Yes, I know I'm new to all of this but I see how it goose and I won't fail. I can't fail.·

"His acts will be the death of him" said Mortem quietly to Ugly Beauty. Silence lasted for for some time then Mortem looked up, he saw her face. It was white and skeleton like but it still had flesh, rotting flesh that didn't look ugly, maybe he got used to looking at her. "He is new in our order and we all know he doesn't fit, his skill of whispering is good but, as you can see he is too impatient and too stubborn and that will be the end of him."
Beauty said nothing, didn't really care about her minions. After all only reason they are still existing is thanks to her. She feeds off of human death that she causes but long time ago she came to conclusion, just as she can bring death she can also prevent it, so she did. She saved people not because she wanted to make world a better place. She saved them so they can serve her, so they can do her job and keep her on life.

People who murdered and who manipulated in worst ways possible, that she deemed worthy now serve her, now they do same thing by whispering. They can't be seen but that doesn't mean they aren't there. Her minions, the whisperers. They implant them selfs in human brain and stay there, whispering and making someone kill in most brutal ways possible. More people they kill the better. But don't get it wrong, they are not evil or something like that. They are simply people who have to do that, that is the only thing keeping them alive, if you can even call it living.

Mortem was part of this, organization or order. It wasn't organized nor was it an order. It was just suffering, to people who are forced to kill and to ones who are being puppets and sacrifices to this thing, that ugly thing that is responsible for everything.

Mortem knew that she won't do anything and will only ignore. So he decided to confront a new member. Maybe he can help him, but then again, if he dose help he will only bring more death. So by his point of view there was no good or bad, what ever he dose will end up in someone's death.

·What, that man is coming, what dose he want from me?·

Mortem saw him, dark twisted smile and body deformed, longer legs and arms. Long neck and head. What humans would consider a monster, but then again, Mortem was human once.

"This isn't how you should do it, you are pushing things to fast and it will end badly. All this time you thought about fastest was to bring death and not the smartest, you are digging your own grave" said Mortem with calm in his voice.

·He is, he's lecturing me. This man, this man is criticizing me!·

"If I could kill you, I would do it now in ugliest way possible. But I can't. You come here just to insult me and to look down upon me, telling me how to do my work!" Said Somnum, with anger and hate in his voice.

Mortem saw Somnum's suffering expression. ~Why do I even bother, why do I even bother helping?~

He turned around and left

~Let's see how long before he disappears into nothingness.~