No one

Omen was a man in his late twenties or you can say early thirties. Weird thing for a man of his age and status to live in a place like that. Lonely house in middle of field that had only one road witch can be used to get to nearest city. But despite of all that Omen liked his privacy and personal space, sometimes it gets boring and he dose feel the need to be around other people but he ignores that feeling and starts being productive in some way or another. Productivity in his mind Is making something that is either beautiful or useful and  sometimes both. He's job isn't hard at least not for him, working as a programmer made him financially stable and that is why he has this beautiful house in middle of nowhere.  But he doesn't love it, the job he dose, he is talented at it, witch doesn't mean he enjoys doing it.

Most of the people he does know are in city including his family and few close friends, friends he considers close only because they grew up with him but never made him feel like he fits in. Omen knows they tried but he was in his own world so they stopped trying, he still keeps in touch with them but only because he thinks it is some kind of social standard witch he needs to have in his life.

Peace and quiet. Maybe that is reason why he likes that house, it provides peace and quietness that he loves. City is so loud and chaotic, he can't stand it but here in middle of nowhere something like inner peace is achieved.

House in middle of nowhere sounds scary, watching all movies would make someone other reconsider living in that place. But like he always thought, if someone wants to robe him, that someone won't find anything of big value. That someone won't find a lot of money, since Omen send most of it to his parents and only leaves enough amount to survives and maybe if it is needed, to buy various tools for his hobbies.