CHAPTER 1 - I hate them too

"Woahhh! Go Nichole! Go! You can do it! We love you!"

"Go Nichole"

"You can do it"

Okay im just paralyzed for what i see & hear. Am i just dreaming? I was shouted from the people out there watching at the play.   

I think im gonna lose the game for what Im feeling right now. They love me? They care for me? Hmm i don't think so.

Maybe because they hate my team mates more than me, or maybe  beacause they realize that they're wrong for what they treated me. 

Yes your right, im not just the one that they bully, they also bullied other students here like they treated me.   

They treated me like im a invisible person in this universe, they treated me as fucking nerd, they're bulling me, but of course im not a kind of person that fights back so i just letting them to do that to me cause im just a nobody.

...........                        

Minutes later

10 seconds

Krinngggg! Kringggg! It's the sign that the game is ended.

..............          

"What?! You failed the game!" mom said in the phone  

" Mom i just uh- "  

"You know what nichole, you always makes me disappointed as you always do!" mom shouted     

Okay, i don't know what to say. Yes your right i lose the game because of the stomach ache and from the cheer of the student. You know this is my first time that they cheer me.

Hah! I don't know any reason why i have stomach ache. Did i eat something? Nooo. I just. Uhhh eh...

"I have stomach ache... mom"

"You know I always give you a money to buy-"

" Yea. Yea mom. I just don't know if ate something that  makes my stomach ache this morning" I blurted out.

"I don't think you're saying the truth -" I cut her off

"Im saying the truth mom, i just-"

Tooot...

Tooot...

Call end.

Urghhh! I hate it. Why do they always think that im lying. Do I look like im lying all the time?

Yes, they always look at me like this. They don't even care for what im saying.

That's why i hate socializing at people, beacuse they don't really care for me. They hate me, and I hate them too.

------------

People Hater here.

A/N: Sorry for the short update guys.!

I don't have any idea how to start this story. I know it's ugly so please guys forgive me. Love you all. :)

~LoverBook29

Vote.Comment