124. Luhan (cute)

"This is pointless," you whined and let yourself fall down to lie on the cold wooden dance stupid floor, the coolness of the boarding soothing your burning, aching muscles.

"Don't have such a defeatist attitude," your boyfriend, Luhan, encouraged, standing over you and reaching his soft hand down towards where you lay flat out.

You groaned and just rolled away from him, flicking your leg round and spiralling up elegantly to stand on your feet, Luhan's eyes wide with shock at how beautifully graceful your movements had just been. "I can't choreograph dances," you whined and ran your fingers through your hair.

"Are you fricking kidding me?" he muttered, moving towards you. "Babe, you are the most amazing dancer I know, and if you can make something as plain as standing up look so elegant I'm pretty sure you can create a minute long dance."

Luhan's encouraging words sunk into your doubtful mind, igniting little ideas deep within your thoughts that you thought you never could come up with. Luhan had returned to the centre of the dance floor, you eyes following his limbs as he danced across the floor elegantly, every twirl of his arm, every step of his sweet, every flick of his wrist was so precise and so beautiful. "Erm, Luhan," you spoke, your voice cracking with the nerves.

Luhan flawlessly pirouetted towards you, stopping in front of you with his feet set in a perfect parallel. "Yes, my dear," he beamed, flashing you his adorable curved eye smile.

"Could you help me with my dance?"

Luhan's smile got even brighter, his hands reaching out to wrap around your waist, pulling you close to his chest. "Of course, sweetheart," he sang before pressing a kiss against your lips. "I will always be here for you."