HALLOWEEN SPECIAL

*HELLO, REAPERS! 

I haven't had much time to update, but I wanted to whip something up quick for the SPOOKIEST DAY OF THE YEAR (I wrote this in a few hours, so it might lack some descriptions and detail but I tried lololololol)! I'll try and get up something for DIMBFFLAD soon!* ;))))

*Pretend this is far in the future, as obviously their relationship has developed already and we are at a different point in this story currently*

*This is written more professionally and to the point, like the published version of Death Is My BFF (except obviously Death and Faith are at a different point of their relationship in the first book so maybe you can't really see the difference in his character)*

*BTW the published version IS NOT in 3rd person, except for the prologue. I just decided to write in the 3rd this with this creative piece.*

*I will be adding this scene to a book on Wattpad, dedicated to fun scenes like this that I get in my head! I figured I would just post it here first....*

* * *

'Glenn' as he was retitled upon working for his Lord Death, stood amongst the shrubbery outside of a frat house. Dressed in camo with various plastic leaves and twigs super glued to his slightly plump body, he checked his watch for the fifth time and sighed.

He lifted his binoculars and aimed them to the trash littered path leading up to the frat house. This was the last thing Glenn wanted to be doing right now. "I could have been an engineer," he grumbled. "Or an elevator technician. But no, I had to be damned to hell and work for Mr. Sunshine..."

He returned his attention to the pathway, where Faith Williams and her companion still stood, chatting it up. Faith was dressed prettily as a cat in a close-fit black jumpsuit. Glenn noted on his clipboard that Faith looked sad and was wiping under her eyes. With his supernatural hearing, he was also able to pick up that Faith was telling Marcy about a dispute with a "boy" she was seeing.

Although he had a clear purpose here, Glenn suddenly became fixed on Faith's best friend, who showed off her long legs in fish net leggings and seemed to only be wearing undergarments.

Glenn dropped his binoculars and quickly wiped the fog off his glasses. "Focus. Focus. You will not be thrown in His Lord's shark chamber this week, you blithering fool!"

Lifting the equipment back to his eyes, Glenn saw two staggering boys with bloody, torn dress shirts approaching the girl's from the frat house. They were both shirtless and looked acquainted with Marcy. One of them took interest in Faith and admired her outfit, and with wide eyes, Glenn knew he had to immediately report back to his master.

Glenn vanished in a blur, reappearing in the foyer of his Lord's apartment. Wiping at the sweat on his forehead, he nervously adjusted his camo jacket and glanced around at the clutter before him. His Lordship was nowhere in sight, but the ruminants of his binge eating junk food and pizza were scattered all around the floor. Stepping over four discarded boxes of pizza, Glenn followed the blaring metal music toward Death's personal gym and prepared himself for the worst.

Hesitantly, Glenn pushed open the door into the private gym just a crack and peered in. To his horror, he saw Death irritably removing what was left of a boxing bag from a chain on the ceiling. The bag itself appeared to be torn to shreds by claws. Death tossed the tattered bag to the side and replaced it. He slammed his fists into the equipment, before suddenly whipping his head toward Glenn, a violent display of mismatched eyes and fangs.